Cherry Corals Halloween Live Sale This Saturday, October 17!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
halloweensale1.jpg~original

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please do not send PM's, email us at [email protected] PM's will not be answered. If you call us we will try to answer but if we do not, please accept our apologies, these sales have us stretched a little thin.

8 hour Halloween Live sale rules! (October 17th 4pm to midnight Eastern Standard time)

#1 Shipping modules are $39.99 and you only have to buy one for all of your purchases. Modules will be for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday ship outs, buy the module for the day you wish to have your order shipped!!! There are a limited number of ship outs for each day so buy early to get your preferred day. We will search the site using the name on the shipping module in order to combine all orders for a single ship out. If you don't purchase a module we won't know when you want to ship. Fedex priority overnight is the service used to transport your purchases. ***if for some reason an order states "free shipping" this is not the case, all orders must buy one of the 4 shipping modules.

#2 If there is a Fedex delay for whatever reason we will not refund shipping charges. If a loss is incurred and we replace a shipment the purchaser must pay for shipping again, no exceptions.

#3 We will not combine orders from different people, please do not ask.

#4 All sales are FINAL, no refunds, no exceptions. Do not ask us to exchange one item for another after you have purchased it.

#5 Complete your checkout for each item you wish to purchase as fast as you can, the site will not hold items in your cart. If you don't complete checkout the item will ultimately sell to someone else.

#6 Only purchased gift certificates can be used during a live sale. Gift certificates won during the live sale may not be used during the live sale. **if you have purchased a gift certificate and did not use it all during the sale, please contact us to refund the balance, don’t open a dispute with paypal or you will be permanently banned from our live sales.

#7 Please don't email asking for a refund and state that your purchase was a "mistake". If you put an item in your cart and then change your mind be sure to clear your cart, it could still be in there when you check out on another item and you will inadvertently buy it.

#8 Prices on the website are the only 100% correct prices, we try very hard to make the posts match the website but we are only human and errors can occur.

#9 If an item sells more than once we will only honor the first person to purchase said item, the others will be refunded(unless we can supply an equal sized piece of the same morph).

#10 Everyone who stays with us the entire 8 hours will receive 1 raffle ticket for each separate purchase(not including your ship module), raffle tickets are for a $250 gift card to Cherry Corals. Post your last name and “check ins” in the dedicated raffle thread that will be created Oct 18th after the sale has ended, you must post your check ins or you will not be entered. We will also draw another $250 gift card winner from all orders placed during the last hour of the sale. These Gift Certificates must be used within 60 days or they will expire, use it or lose it.

#11 Reef trivia or caption this contests will be done as often as I find a funny photo or a cool trivia question(about every hour). These are a lot of fun and please keep entries clean and family friendly.

#12 Grand prize drawing will be awarded Oct25 around 5pm EST. Gift Certificates will be emailed out on this day as well.

#13 Please include your full name in any communication, we cannot identify you by your screen name here on R2R.

#14 Hotmail and MSN.com email addresses my experience problems receiving emails from our site. Our hosting company has taken steps to correct the problem but we don't know at this time if it is completely resolved. If you purchased an item but did not get an order confirmation it is likely due to this.

*these rules may be modified right up to the start of the sale but not after*

Last edited:

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following. Did you ever get in any 3xl shirts?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some seriously awesome Palys ready to go for this event!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
might have to get down on this!! wheres the teasers?

any nems gonna be in the sale?

I have about 20 wicked rock anemone that I plan to photo tomorrow, no bubble tips at this time though.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back