ContinuumDirect.com Giveaway: CertifiedBulk Supplement & Filtration Media Package - Claimed!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
continuum_zpslswlyfnf.jpg

CertifiedBulk Supplement & Filtration Media Package Giveaway Sponsored By ContinuumDirect.com

How to Enter:

1. Sign up for the Continuum Direct Newsletter by going Here.
2. Browse the ContinuumDirect.com website and post in this thread what products you like best.
3. Like the Continuum Aquatics Facebook page.

What You Can Win:

One winner will be chosen from this thread and will win the following package with shipping (Retail valve $190.61) or the equivalent combination of any products on the ContinuumDirect.com website.

CertifiedBulk ION Part A 2 Part System Dry (2 kg. / 4.4 lbs. / 1/2 Gal)

CertifiedBulk ION Part B 2 Part System Dry (2 kg. / 4.4 lbs. / 1/2 Gal)

ION Part A & Part B is a true 2 part, ionically balanced formula (not just Calcium Chloride and Soda Ash) that provides a full range of necessary ions. Part A will provide an ionically balanced blend of Calcium, Magnesium, Strontium, and minor and trace minerals necessary to maintain the Calcium level in marine reefs while maintaining ionic balance between the major anions and preventing a buildup of a single anion. Part B will provide an ionically balanced blend of buffers such as carbonates, bicarbonates, and borates to regulate the alkalinity level in marine reefs while maintaining ionic balance between the major anions and preventing a single ion buildup.

CertifiedBulk Marine & Reef Aquarium KH Buffer (2 kg. / 4.4 lbs. / 1/2 Gal)

CertifiedBulk Blended Buffer is not a plain carbonate alkalinity or soda ash additive like many offered on the internet, and it does not suffer from rapid pH change as they do, but it is a professionally designed, automatic, complex, alkalinity and buffering regulation system, targeting a marine aquarium pH of 8.3. CertifiedBulk Blended Buffer will raise and maintain proper alkalinity concentrations necessary for healthy reef growth and provide buffering and all important pH control and stability.

CertifiedBulk Marine Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate (1.9 kg. / 4.2 lbs. / 1/2 Gal)

CertifiedBulk Marine Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate (1.36 kg. / 3 lbs. / 1/2 Gal)

CertifiedBulk Magnesium Sulfate (along with Magnesium Chloride) dry magnesium supplement will maintain proper magnesium concentrations necessary for healthy reef growth. It is recommended that you use it simultaneously with magnesium chloride to provide the proper chloride/sulfate ratio for your reef.

CertifiedBulk Active Phos PO4α Phosphate Removing Media
(3.4 kg. / 7.4 lbs. / 1 Gal)

Certified Bulk Active Phos PO4α is a superb quality, high efficiency specially activated ceramic medium with an affinity for phosphate and silicate in marine and fresh water, removing the primarily fertilizers that cause unwanted growth of nuisance algae.

CertifiedBulk ZerAM21 Granular Catalytic Carbon (68 kg. / 1.5 lbs. / 1/2 Gal)

ZerAm21 Carbon is an superb quality granular catalytic carbon. It is recommended for use in marine and freshwater aquariums for removal of organic contaminants, just as most traditional carbon is, yet you will use much less. ZerAm21 is far superior because it is also a catalytic carbon, and is specially treated by altering the electronic structure of the surface to cause it to remove ammonia (ZerAm stands for zero ammonia) and polish aquarium water to very low levels of dissolved organics. It will yield very high orp readings meaning that the water is cleaner and more pristine than any ordinary aquarium carbon could possibly attain.

Bacter Clean•M (2 L (68 oz))

Bacter Clean•M is a unique marine microbial culture and enzyme product specifically designed to target and clean surfaces of live rock, coral decorations and tank walls, removing stains, loosening and softening debris for easy vacuuming and providing a cleaner, more pristine environment.

The Drawing:

A winner will be randomly selected from this thread during the week of June 1st 2015. We will verify that the above requirements were completed, and then announce the winner in this thread. Good luck everyone!

unnamed_zpsbkmvilav.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't forget top post back in this thread! You must meet all three requirements!

Paul87

Fellow Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done it all. I have used and still do use some of the continuum products. I own and use the AquaBlade 15" and 14". They are very high quality and work very well. I also like the 8.4 ph buffer. Every thing I've got from continuum was a quality product so yea, I would love to win this package! Thanks for the chance Continuum and Reef2Reef!

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for this giveaway Continuum Aquatics and Reef2Reef! ContinuumDirect.com even carries bulk water conditioner! They also carry freshwater products and offer free shipping on orders over $99 !

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All done.

I think I like what they state about their Phyto-Blast " aquacultured in saltwater under pristine conditions, not simply a mixture of freshwater algae or ground up vegetables."
I've never used their products before but would like to give it a try one day.

Last edited:

tgp4274

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't choose which i like better........ ;)
would love to try afew of these

thakid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
liked this web site easy to use and have all the products I need for my aquarium. will give it a try and see how it works out.

traumajeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For someone who carbon doses, Reef Micro•Fuel looks like a good fit with Bacter Gen M & MD. Honestly... the whole line looks good! It'd be great to try it out!

jake2045

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never used Continuum products, but I am currently set up my 75gl reef now, but the two parts look like it will be first.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the Coral Exponential product sounds pretty cool

toddhgr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like your line of invert foods. I love to have choices to try out for the varying needs and likes of my diverse and ever changing reef.

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done, done, and done.
I appreciate the fact that there is a dosage calculator on the site that accompanies the continuum products. Kudos for that.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their 2 part looks pretty nice, might give it a whirl!

Thanks for the contest r2r and continuum!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back