Coolest fish in your tank!

LB Dantzler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the hobby and my wife an I have been diving in to all the different kinds of fish that can be kept in saltwater aquariums. Want to see some pictures of what you guys think are the coolest looking fish out there!

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the hobby and my wife an I have been diving in to all the different kinds of fish that can be kept in saltwater aquariums. Want to see some pictures of what you guys think are the coolest looking fish out there!
Lots of NICE fish are not reef safe. You want fish that are OK with inverts/coral? Also, size of tank? Or do you just want to know of nice fish available in the hobby?

OP
OP
LB Dantzler

LB Dantzler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of NICE fish are not reef safe. You want fish that are OK with inverts/coral? Also, size of tank? Or do you just want to know of nice fish available in the hobby?

More just fish available for the hobby. We have a 55 gallon fish only tank, so we know there are a lot fish that we can't have b/c it's so small, but eventually we want to upgrade. I just want to see some less well known, unique fish out there!

Karin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20161027-182058.png
My White Tail Bristletooth Tang

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lot's of very cool fish out there. Gives You the excuse to have 2 tanks ! One for corals & sissy reef safe fish & and a big tank with eat the coral for lunch fish ! LOL

buckroe07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look up Vanderbilt Chromis. They're the most colorful Chromis/damsel that are actually peaceful. I have 3 of them.

Also look up Yellow Assessor basslet. I have one and has the most interesting personality.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back