IMG_5040.JPG
Emperor angel

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a pretty cool collection of fish - at least _I_ think so ... but one of the coolest recently entered my QT.

I got just one photo, in-the-bag, before I released him to hide in the PVC elbows and fittings - which is exactly what he's been doing for the last week and a half. In fact, that's _all_ he's been doing for the last week and a half.

20170208_235523.jpg

Quoy's parrotfish, Scarus quoyi. Doesn't get ginormous, and from all I've read, reef-safe.

~Bruce

cdmckinzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, a Pacific Regal Angel. The Red Sea versions are more colorful. The zoacollector got me hooked up. Well behaved so far. Only damaged a Scoly.
It's really beautiful, going on my list :). My list has about 50 things on it so far and that doesn't count the corals, hahaha. I only have a 140-150g tank!

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a pretty cool collection of fish - at least _I_ think so ... but one of the coolest recently entered my QT.

I got just one photo, in-the-bag, before I released him to hide in the PVC elbows and fittings - which is exactly what he's been doing for the last week and a half. In fact, that's _all_ he's been doing for the last week and a half.

20170208_235523.jpg

Quoy's parrotfish, Scarus quoyi. Doesn't get ginormous, and from all I've read, reef-safe.

~Bruce
Beautiful Fish!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back