Get a Full Color Touch Screen for your Neptune Apex for just $50!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nitro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got it to download burn it will not log on to apex or a few other sites??
Larry

Peanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg

@Terence Any idea why they wont render properly in Dolphin?

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those having issues with the Dolphin browser you can still use the Silk browser and have it full screen.

Go to settings and scroll down to System menu and click on Accessibility.

The second option will be "Screen Magnifier" you want to turn this option on.

Open the Silk Browser and next to the address bar there is an icon with 3 dots, click that icon and the option to enter full screen should now be there. If screen magnifier is turned off this option will not appear.

Click on the link below for a short video I made showing you the steps mentioned above.

https://vid.me/AAKV

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are correct. When I first made the video the version of Silk browser did not seem to have that and all the reading I did pointed to them removing it at some point. Now it seems it is back so silk is a much better choice.

jason2459

Not a paid scientist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats a great idea with the tablets but wonder if burn in will eventually occur. I know its bot supposed to but I've still seen it happen on led screens that is bot supposed to happen on either.

akaemu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have turned on magnifier and restarted silk and tablet but I still don't have full screen option. Is there anything else I could try?

image.jpeg

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have turned on magnifier and restarted silk and tablet but I still don't have full screen option. Is there anything else I could try?

image.jpeg

Try updating the tablet to the latest firmware.

akaemu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried that and it said no updates were available before posting. It's no big deal anyway dolphin worked fine, at least for me.

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried that and it said no updates were available before posting. It's no big deal anyway dolphin worked fine, at least for me.

Not sure why its not working. If you followed the steps in my video it should have worked. Last thing you can try is to go back on the settings and turn off screen magnifier and then turn it back on. If that does't do it then Im sorry but don't know what else you could do.

clownsrcool

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you turn the temp compensation on/off for a conductivity probe without the display? I can't find it

authentic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
mine keeps going back to homescreen,in settings it has 15 seconds to 30 min available as options,i have it set not to go to sleep while charging.is there a fix?

nitro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have same issue with silk and cannot get dolphin to work. Angry birds here I come.....

akaemu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone notice that has an ipcam hooked to fusion it does not display on the tablet? It does on iOS tho. No big deal just throwing it out there incase I'm missing something

Edit : it must work for some I see @E_Aquatics has his stream.
My stream is a mjpeg is that also what your using? Ipcam of mine is amcrest. Really cool ipcam Highly recommend besides this tidbit.

image.jpeg

image.png

Last edited:

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone notice that has an ipcam hooked to fusion it does not display on the tablet? It does on iOS tho. No big deal just throwing it out there incase I'm missing something

Edit : it must work for some I see @E_Aquatics has his stream.
My stream is a mjpeg is that also what your using? Ipcam of mine is amcrest. Really cool ipcam Highly recommend besides this tidbit.

image.jpeg

image.png

Mine is actually a slideshow, not a video camera. It just happens that when I took the pictures the slideshow was showing the image of the tank lol. I've been looking for an ipcam but haven't found anything I like.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back