Get your local reef club set up here at R2R with a forum or start a new club!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you have a Reef Club in your area? If so we want to host a FREE forum for your club here! If not then we can help you by providing you a forum for FREE to connect and you can start one yourself! We also offer cool perks for clubs.

Some perks offered:

1. Private Club Forum to go along with your public one. These private ones are good to post sensitive club business, directions to peoples house, phone numbers, and any other private club info. Club officers or appointed members will approve or disapprove request to this private forum.

2. We allow club officers or appointed members to moderate their club forum. (open close threads, sticky threads, etc.)

3. We will set your club up with a private club selling/trading forum if wanted for local selling/trading only.

4. Club scholarship program to help with expenses like frag swaps and group buys, etc. COMING SOON

Also more perks will be added as we go along and as local clubs present ideas. :D

If you are interested in a club forum here at R2R please PM me or post in this thread. Thanks. :D

483143_439993732706405_1638820261_n_zpsddae2f13.jpg

Last edited:

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the cool perks? :)

And Rev is awesome about setting up a specific club forum for clubs if you want. :D

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you Mallorie!

Cool perks are:

1. Private Club Forum yo go along with your public one. These private ones are good to post sensitive club business, directions to peoples house, phone numbers, and any other private club info.

2. We allow club officers to mod their club forum. (open close threads, sticky threads, etc.)

3. Private club selling/trading forum.

And more if we can think up some new stuff! HA!

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is the private club trading and selling forum or do you just post it all in the same forum?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If the club request the private forums I will create them as a subforum to their main forum. :)

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oooooo I had no idea we could request all that cool jazz!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for the clubs!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump!

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We actually run our own forum and site for our club Red River Valley Reefers with the majority of our members in Fargo or Grand Forks, ND. Is there a place for us to get listed with Reef2Reef in something like a club directory? I still frequent R2R as much as my local club forum, but it would be an easy way for members here to reach local clubs who aren't embedded within the R2R forum.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes sir I can create you a forum that you can use as well to update members here! :D Just PM me the info!

Young Frankenstein

I sniff ozone and relax.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Mallorie!

Cool perks are:

1. Private Club Forum yo go along with your public one. These private ones are good to post sensitive club business, directions to peoples house, phone numbers, and any other private club info.

2. We allow club officers to mod their club forum. (open close threads, sticky threads, etc.)

3. Private club selling/trading forum.

And more if we can think up some new stuff! HA!
This great!!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone want to see your reef club here at R2R?

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also intersted in seeing what you can do to help me with my Club/Group I am trying to establish for AZ. I will have four(as of now) lfs owners willing to join and lots of locals (if they get away from thier tanks long enough to log in ;) ) also. Please pm me regarding suggested changes and or any other pertinent info. FYI lfs owners have agreed to not sell on here (unless allowed to within the group only) only frag mettings and trades. Thx Rev, love this site, so much more warm and user friendly than other sites whom shall remain nameless ;) current group name is ARFG.

aaron0220

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out my facebook group chambana reef and let me know if there is anything you can dfor the group

Reef Fever

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The local reef club in vegas is full of drama..I might be interested in setting something up for my fellow reefers who want a drama free environment

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Responding to PM's now and if you need a free forum to start a club please PM me and I will get you fixed up! :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back