Helldiver-BryanFirst 120g SPS Build

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is My First 120g 48x24x24 Center Overflow Build mostly all new Equipment bought from Coral Fever.It took me a year to buy all the stuff needed to getup in running
My overflow is a 1inch Dorso and 1 inch maggie muffler with 2- 3/4 return lines with Jebao DC6000-1600gph
Reefbreeders Photon 48"; Jebao DC 6000 return pump;Fuge-Lite PAR38 LED;Finnex 250 watt titanium heater,Mr Dual Spectrapure Dual Stage reactor(gfo and thrive& bio pellets);Vertex 1.5 Zoevit Reactor(carbon);Reef Octopus Classic 110int;RedSea 200mg hr Ozone reactor injected to carbon reactor;TideLine 36 Sump by Trigger Systems;
Maxspect Gyre XF150 Water Generator Pump this thing moves water like crazy
Smart ATO Automatic Top Off System Look at my ATO container in First pic the black garbage can
Any recommendations to make better is Highly recommend

with Recommendation From Seth.

Next purchase APEX or hopefully win one.I would love to have the Apex to monitor my aquarium so I can control all my equipment via my computer and run logs.I think The Neptune Apex is the only monitoring aquarium control On the market

thehammer1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good looking tank. Def starting with some high end products. I love my apex . It took me 5 years to battle if I was going to get one . Now I can't imagine not having the peace of mind

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefkeeper from Digital Aquatics is another choice for a controller. They have the Archon unit out now.

OP
OP
helldiver

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good looking tank. Def starting with some high end products. I love my apex . It took me 5 years to battle if I was going to get one . Now I can't imagine not having the peace of mind
ty hammer i have been in hobby for 6 years and this is my 1st sps tank and I wanted all good reliable products I think my next purchase is going to be 2 rw-8 power-heads from Jebao and put on each side of over flow.I have one radion g3 pro and trying to sell some old equipment to get another one.Right now I am dosoing with red sea powder ABC+ twice a week and run kalk in my ato.Yesterday I bought 6 low end acros for 60 bucks from my friend and have the on bottom of tank right now

thehammer1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have the regular Gen 2 I wanna upgrade those to the 3 pro. You defiantly are hitting it off right. I just started an sps adventure to so I'm gonna tag along on your post

OP
OP
helldiver

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the gen3 Pros are nice I started a thread hear Gen3 pro lighting schedules to see what work best for people.I will be putting the etg from people in dropbox and share them.

OP
OP
helldiver

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added ATS and Regal 200ss skimmer
The reactor on left is sweet and small Aquatop 20 GFO
The reactor on Left is Bubble magnus for carbon

ats installed.jpg

ats.jpg

ats2.jpg

regal200sss1.jpg

OP
OP
helldiver

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank updated removed ca reactor added dosing pump and algae scrubber

20161101_193844.jpg

Bakedpwn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice tank dude. how do you like that algae scrubber? i saw that one on ebay. great price

OP
OP
helldiver

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ty
It is ok light suck got water on them and they fried but thet sent new ones
So i took it off line now i have a water scrubber built with 1/2 pvc. Needle pont. Sheet and maxijet 900. And reef breeder led bulb

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back