Hello Everyone!

WebTechMiami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My wife and I love salt water aquariums. We've had three aquariums since we got married 20 years ago, but before our daughter was born 2 years ago we decided we wouldn't have time to maintain our 175 gallon salt water tank, so we sold it to a close friend for very little along with all our fish.

Things have calmed down a lot and we miss having a part of the ocean in our house. We have the perfect place to put our aquarium, which can handle a 300 gallon tank. We've never gone this big before and we need some guidance. After reading through several forums, I feel Reef2Reef is a good fit for us.

I look forward to learning from all of you as we progress through this process.

- WebTechMiami

Last edited:

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing community. Plenty of folks here willing and able to help along the way. I'd like to suggest starting a build thread which is a great place to ask your questions and look back on your progress.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef, and welcome back to the salt life:) There is so much information here, and we are happy to help.

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Thanks for joining us @WebTechMiami .Wow,300 gallons! That will be a lovely sight.It may be harder to reach into a tank that size for maintenance but it will be worth it.

1472622406048.jpg

Back