Hey from Phoenix AZ!

AZDesertRat

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new here but looking for a new place to call home since RC doesn't want me anymore! After almost 17,000 posts over a 7 year period and being a member of Team RC they decided they wouldn't let me post anything they did not agree with. Talk about censorship!

Anyway I think i'll hang out here for awhile andsee whats happening.
Can anyone give me the history or scoop on this forum? How long has it been around, is it affiliated with a retail operation or club etc?

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well first off welcome to R2R!

Reef2Reef is a little over 2 1/2 years old. We started at club-zoa and found our niche there. We were growing well, but seemed to be limited to just zoa collectors and a few others. So a little over a year ago we switched to reef2reef. Since then we have grown tremendously and we have a great little family here. We mostly have no drama, and when we do we try and get it worked out as quick as possible. We do coral giveaways every month and collect money for worthy causes on the occasion. :D

We try not to close threads or censor post, but we are a family oriented site more than others. We also don't want to bring any other forums drama here to R2R either.

Glad you joined and look forward to having you here! :D

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community! Hope you like it here and join the fun!

OP
OP
AZDesertRat

AZDesertRat

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!
I try to avoid drama myself.
A little about myself, I have worked in the water treatment industry for the last 34 years and have extensive experience in RO and RO/DI and groundwater wells so love to help out with water quality issues. I have no ties to any vendor or manufacturer so can be unbiased. I was the resident RO/DI expert on that other forum and most of my posts were on that subject.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh wow! We need more experts in the hobby and please feel free to share your experience, articles, anything you have to add! :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 53 84.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back