OP
scruggs1

scruggs1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the user name, my last name is Scruggs as well. I grew up in SC.
Most of my family (at least the Scruggs side) are from south Georgia, but some of those came from SC and TN years and years ago. My dad has the family bible that is from the 1800's with all the lineage in there. Pretty cool.

Masedaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's cool for sure! I traced back the family line pretty far as well. We're probably related in some way... Interesting to say the least.

My Scruggs line is mostly concentrated in the Upstate of SC. I grew up in Spartanburg County, I have lots of family in Chesnee, Boiling Springs, Spartanburg, Gaffney area of SC.

SantaMonicaHelp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I am not new to reefing, I am new to R2R. I've had a few reef tanks over the years, took a break for the past 5ish years and have just set up another tank. Some of the advancements in technology, particularly lighting, in the past few years is quite amazing.

Hey Scruggs1,

Welcome to the forum:)
I hope you will find a lot of useful information here!

What fish do you plan to get for the new tank?

Zhenya

OP
OP
scruggs1

scruggs1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's cool for sure! I traced back the family line pretty far as well. We're probably related in some way... Interesting to say the least.

My Scruggs line is mostly concentrated in the Upstate of SC. I grew up in Spartanburg County, I have lots of family in Chesnee, Boiling Springs, Spartanburg, Gaffney area of SC.

Probably so. I know some of our family came from SC. Next time I'm at his house, I'll see what I can dig up.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back