I MEAN, I KNOW ITS JUST A COMMERCIAL, BUT HEY, HOW MANY SKIMMER COMMERCIALS DO YOU SEE IN A DAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know, maybe a forum isn't exactly the right place for a straight up commercial but it's short and sweet. :)

Here's an excellent teaser promo of the DELTEC 1455. Truly, a little beast of a skimmer.

Rated for up to 260 gallons, I am absolutely positive the 1455 will out skim anything in its class. It will use nearly half the power while doing so, and take up the least amount of sump space.

It is a thing of beauty, but it's also very easy to underestimate just how well these things really work untill you see one in action. Not many of these in the US yet, but if any of our friends overseas want to chime in with pics or feedback, please feel free! We need to show these folks what they are missing!

I've got one on my 300 gallon back up system, and I am continuously blow away by what comes out of it. Deltec does it again with the 1455! The finest skimmer in it's class, hands down.

Last edited:

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hrm, would have been cool to see a vid of bubble size beneath the neck or a 360 view of the whole skimmer or feature list rundown or something. Neat commercial and shots and such, but lack of detail like that works for advertising very well known products (like an iphone) not so much a new skimmer that may or may not have all sorts of features. Is it a teaser perhaps?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hrm, would have been cool to see a vid of bubble size beneath the neck or a 360 view of the whole skimmer or feature list rundown or something. Neat commercial and shots and such, but lack of detail like that works for advertising very well known products (like an iphone) not so much a new skimmer that may or may not have all sorts of features. Is it a teaser perhaps?

HI there,

Hey thanks for watching, and for taking the time to comment, Yep, It's a teaser vid man. I say so right in the first post;). Intended to intrigue more than inform.

Stay tuned for more on this one, but if you're interested in some specs or details, shoot me a pm. Happy to go over some stuff with you anytime.

Thanks again

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI there,

Hey thanks for watching, and for taking the time to comment, Yep, It's a teaser vid man. I say so right in the first post;). Intended to intrigue more than inform.

Stay tuned for more on this one, but if you're interested in some specs or details, shoot me a pm. Happy to go over some stuff with you anytime.

Thanks again
Hey Adam I also liked the battlevision in the beginning...lol. How about do an sps commercial for battlecorals??

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Adam I also liked the battlevision in the beginning...lol. How about do an sps commercial for battlecorals??

I totally hear you and I'm on it:) I have a whole bunch of stuff lined up and in the works for the channel. You'll even finally see my ugly mug pop up for some hands on demos and presentations lol! Don't be afraid to subscribe!

joshkirkland83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I totally hear you and I'm on it:) I have a whole bunch of stuff lined up and in the works for the channel. You'll even finally see my ugly mug pop up for some hands on demos and presentations lol! Don't be afraid to subscribe!
Idk, if your mug is in it I might be a lil afraid to subscribe. Note: when doing all this PLEASE put your wedding ring in a safe place.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No bubble diffusion plate?

Hi there,

Thanks for noticing that one, and for mentioning it. Indeed the smaller models do not have a bubble plate. The reason is, that the pumps produce a gentle enough stream, that when coupled with the relatively longer reaction chamber, and properly sized neck, do not need the calming function of the bubble plate to prevent waste laden bubbles from being pulled back down. As would happen with a more turbulent and/or improperly sized chamber.

I am planning on doing a detailed video on the differences between the old line, and the compact design of the new ones. Way too easy to underestimate the skimming capacity of these little guys. It's truly is a marvel when you look at how they compare to, and outperform the monsters of the old line, and is a subject I am very much looking forward to discussing.

Thanks again for the post

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 81.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.6%
Back