Join the October BRS Group Buy to earn 10% back, plus sweet doorbusters!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U do not mix it looks like bio pellets put it in hot water and mead it the acess can be reused

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the Preferred Reefer 10x points was valid starting today. I'm logged into my account and it shows Preferred Reefer and I only see the normal points when I add stuff to my cart. Can anyone confirm?

Were you able to place the order with the points? If not let me know :)

Any chance your going to carry the aquaforest line ? Since u carry zeovit is see this as unlikely but thought I'd ask

We have been following it. It's tough to say right now though.

ClownnGoby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

No points showed up after purchase but no biggie I'm always ordering stuff from u guys

Seems like aquaforest is starting to become popular just started the system myself I know brs likes to only sell products they believe in and at a good value the results speak for themselves, hoping you decide to carry the line your my go to source for reef equipment

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't pull the trigger on a new order since I made a $500+ purchase from you last week. I'm more that glad to place a new order on Tues. the 11th if you'll toss in the 10x rewards.;)

Michael43

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I signed up. Is this going to be for a limited amount of products you post or everything virtually besides the listed exclusions?

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I signed up. Is this going to be for a limited amount of products you post or everything virtually besides the listed exclusions?
10x points any anything besides the listed exclusions has been my experience so far. Check your cart before you checkout and it should reflect the bonus.

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No points showed up after purchase but no biggie I'm always ordering stuff from u guys

Seems like aquaforest is starting to become popular just started the system myself I know brs likes to only sell products they believe in and at a good value the results speak for themselves, hoping you decide to carry the line your my go to source for reef equipment

Hmmm, could you shoot me over your BRS email address in a PM? I'd like to look into why the points didn't apply.

Unfortunately the Group Buy sign up closed on the 6th for this buy, but there is another coming up in only a few short weeks, so be sure to sign up for that one! You earn 10X on pretty much everything on the website. The only exclusions are EcoTech, AI, and NYOS.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I'll have to wait till the next group buy/10x comes up. Hopefully I wont have the same issues.

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

star fawkes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of ATI, what's the chance of getting bulbs on an upcoming group buy? Oh and when will the black friday deals be available :D

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of ATI, what's the chance of getting bulbs on an upcoming group buy? Oh and when will the black friday deals be available :D

You'll always earn 10x points on bulbs, but due to MAP pricing they likely won't be able to be discounted as door busters.

Black Friday is shaping up to be exciting this year...expect more news next month!

Neon Jungle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish i saw this sooner. I'm always order from you guys. In fact i have an order coming in tomorrow. BRS ROCKS !!!!!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back