• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A150W Ocean Blue

Tankmaster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0115.JPG
I have for sale a Kessil A150W Ocean Blue for sale. It's the 15k model. Gooseneck is included In the sale. Has not seen much use. I bought the light back in July for use on a frag tank. Tank was up for a few weeks and sold yesterday. Price is $160 which includes shipping, insurance, and PayPal fees.

Antwann carson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to purchase the kesdil light
IMG_0115.JPG
I have for sale a Kessil A150W Ocean Blue for sale. It's the 15k model. Gooseneck is included In the sale. Has not seen much use. I bought the light back in July for use on a frag tank. Tank was up for a few weeks and sold yesterday. Price is $160 which includes shipping, insurance, and PayPal fees.

Antwann carson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0115.JPG
IMG_0115.JPG
New to this site I would like to purchase this light

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.3%
Back