**********Live from Interzoo 2016********** Saturday Night Q&A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys n Gals

We are here on the final day of a very exciting exhibition. This year we have released lots of new products to expand the Triton line. Some of these include the addition of new Supplements such as Sulphur and Bromine.

csm_TRITON-Product-BaseElementsCORE7-800px_8496829e6a.jpg

We have updated the Base Elements to the Core7 solutions which are 7 times more concentrated and do not require mixing with RO/DI.

csm_TRITON-Product-ReefSupplementsCORE7-800px_47a65fa0b4.jpg

For those who want the benefits of Triton without having to upgrade their filter or change their method we now have the Core7 Reef Supplements, most of the benefits of the Triton Method without the need to change your method if you don't want to.

csm_TRITON-Product-Calcium-Chloride-800px_ef743c7d30.jpg
csm_TRITON-Product-Magnesium-Chloride-800px_6dbcee2bf6.jpg
csm_TRITON-Product-Sodium-Hydrogen-Carbonate-800px_e685cfea51.jpg

Also introducing our ultra pure salts for balling or other methods.

csm_TRITON-Product-PURE2-800px_5f008200c8.jpg

Pure 2.0, new and improved. Unique modular system, keeping the salts separate during transportation and having alk and traces in liquid form gives you the opportunity the create your perfect salt. Only with liquid traces can you be sure of what you are adding to the salt mix and if it will be added to your system. Other salt mixes rely on salt contaminations to add their traces.

If you have any questions please ask and we (Ehsan, Tim, Joe) will be here for the next few hours.

We will be checking the thread every so often in between talking to people.

OP
OP
Tim@Triton

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess you are all in bed dreaming about Tritons new products!

Feel free to ask questions when you wake up!

BigKid4788

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can the core7 be ordered from unique corals?
If you currently use the triton method is there a conversion calculator because of the increased concentration

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can the core7 be ordered from unique corals?
If you currently use the triton method is there a conversion calculator because of the increased concentration[/QUOTE

They will be available from Unique as well our other retailers once we Triton gmbh has sufficient stock available to ship. This will most likely be mid to late summer.

I believe there is a conversion calculator- let me confirm and get back to you. Once they are available for sale we will make sure it is a smooth transition for those making the switch.

Last edited:

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can one order Lani lighting in the US?
An agreement was just struck to allow a well known European light manufacturer to produce the Lani Lights. They hope to begin shipping by October of this year. I realize these have been delayed and delayed but it looks quite promising right now. If we decide to take pre-orders in another month or so we will certainly let you know!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back