• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lots of SPS frags

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
buy with confidence !! Great seller with great corals!!

Jeremy@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to give a shout out to my buddy Tim. All frags arrived in stellar condition and are doing great. Absolutely love the Orange Passion that one is quickly becoming one of my favorites. The plug encrusted (red planet) was also very generous. Thanks Tim.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just wanted to give a shout out to my buddy Tim. All frags arrived in stellar condition and are doing great. Absolutely love the Orange Passion that one is quickly becoming one of my favorites. The plug encrusted (red planet) was also very generous. Thanks Tim.

Thanks @Jeremy@CoralVue ! FYI the encrusted one is the shaggy red table I listed here, not a true ORA Red Planet. Looks pretty similar though, and grows like a weed!

Jeremy@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah just did not know any other way to subscribe it. I have had the Red Planet before and could never get the green base to come out. But this thing is already beginning to color up. Do you know what species it is?

Craig Miller

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you allow people to come look in person? My uncle and I are located in Toledo.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah just did not know any other way to subscribe it. I have had the Red Planet before and could never get the green base to come out. But this thing is already beginning to color up. Do you know what species it is?

Some sort of tabling Acropora, maybe hyacinthus? Sure are a lot of red and green tables floating around now, with prices all over the map. They all seem VERY similar to me.

Lenny_S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim (a.k.a. @therman ) came through again! Just got my second order this year from him and everything arrived in great shape and everything had great color right off the bat, and everything had full PE in minutes. Can't be the quality and the value! Two thumbs up! :)

blank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if it matter or if you know but ya got some apitasia kinda everywhere :eek: also, fantastic prices :D

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How much for an 1.5" frag?

$300-500, depending on how branchy you want it. $45 for shipping, ship free over $400.

I don't know if it matter or if you know but ya got some apitasia kinda everywhere :eek: also, fantastic prices :D

Thanks, it doesn't. There are more important things to worry about than Aiptasia and photosynthetic flatworms ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back