• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving tank for sale

mr.reeferman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am moving overseas and need to sale my fowler systemi am In a bit of a hurry due to the lack of appropriate filtration( not by choice) anyhow the inhabitants include 1domino damsel, one 3 striped damsel , a coral banded angel , a maroon clownfish and A fire fish goby . Invertebrates include a candy cane shrimp , a rather large hermit crab and several smaller red and blue legged hermit crabs and maybe a brittle star. There is approximately 40 pounds of live rock and a 2 inch sand bed in a 65 gal tank

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OP
OP
mr.reeferman

mr.reeferman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have never shipped any livestock i really would not feel very comfortable . the tank is located in Florence al .
only live stock left is the shrimp ,domino damsel, maroon clown , 3 stripe damsel, large hermit , and many dwarf hermits.

OP
OP
mr.reeferman

mr.reeferman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this whole tank including stock, rock ,glass, power heads and another 29 gal tank is now up for auction however i cannot ship there would have to be a pick up date set before the tenth i will start the bidding now at 130.00 stock specifics are listed in previous posts . Auction will end at 6:00 pm . arrangements will be made for pickup after concluding auction. DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PICKUP IN FLORENCE AL!!!

OP
OP
mr.reeferman

mr.reeferman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: this tank only come with live stock two power heads and rock and a heater all other equipment has been sold

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back