View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

120 in the living room

salt water mixing container. koralia 4 and sicce 2.5 pump hard plumbed

reeflo hammerhead

plubing upstairs. teed twice

one goes directly to the washer drain. water changes will be simple and take a few minutes. The other will feed an aquac ev-400 external skimmer

i have a brs dual reactor i will hang under the rodi. I also plumbed a t to screw the adapter for the push connect tubing

This will be the frag tank. the light is a marineland pro 150wMH 4 t5 and moon leds with built in timer

100g stock tank.. rock and corals if i want. ati 8x36w dimmable t5 with built in timer

plumbing

last 100g stock tank. keeping my ato in here.

i will figure out where to put chaeto. wouldn't mind any suggestions on what i can put where. i have like 370 gallons of total system volume. I will be getting my apex and all my other equipment and a 65 gallon tank which i will integrate in this system also pretty soon

Blitzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy Crap
Are there 3 stock tanks in the basement.
How is the humidity down there

OP
OP
chris82079

chris82079

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i haven't checked the actual humidity level but i have an extra thermometer that does humidity in my garden. i have a dehumidifier that i'll be running down there though so i should be fine. and yes 3 stock tanks...2 100's and a 50 for frags

OP
OP
chris82079

chris82079

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aqua C ev-400 had a 240 on my 150 way back when and it always worked well. being fed from the return for now. if that doesnt work i have a mag24 i could use

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you get some sort of lid for that skim bucket!!! Gonna smell like...ummm errr...well you know!!!

Holy pipes and vats and lights oh my!!!

Jordancsi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I see you are using a hammerhead return pump, how do you like it ? I am looking at one and was not sure how they worked or heard any opinions on them. I am working on a similar setup with my sump and such in the basement. My main display will be between 225gal and 250gal and I need to find a return pump that can handle the 16' or so of head pressure.

Great set up BTW.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back