New Skimmer by Eshopps??

icehole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I don't post much but I am curious if anyone else has seen the 4th gen Eshopps Skimmer. I got a peek at it but have not been able to find it for sale anywhere. From the looks I'd say it's going to out perform NYOS skimmers.

OP
OP
icehole

icehole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I don't post much but I am curious if anyone else has seen the 4th gen Eshopps Skimmer. I got a peek at it but have not been able to find it for sale anywhere. From the looks I'd say it's going to out perform NYOS skimmers.

This is what I'm looking for. I've seen this pic and a short video of the skimmer working but can't find anything else.
I know it's going to be a very good skimmer just from the short video I watched. I wish I could find that again.

OP
OP
icehole

icehole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are NYOS better then what is out there now.

Where did you read anything I wrote that claimed NYOS to be better than any other skimmer?
I picked it due to the clear acrylic, construction and price range + the reviews I've read when it first came into the US market. Also if you look closely at the NYOS design of the Quantum 120 it closely resembles Eshopps 3rd Gen S series.

skim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First I can't seem to find anything on the new skimmer except the pic you posted, and then you said" From the looks I'd say it's going to out perform NYOS skimmers " from that statement it insinuates that the NYOS is a Standard and that where I got that idea from. Where did you find the info on the 4th gen. Eshopps, I tried to google and YouTube nothing. A one place I did not think of I bet ReefBuilders.

OP
OP
icehole

icehole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a very short video but didn't think much about it at the time, cant find it now or I'd post it too.
No worries here. I just thought "looks similar to a NYOS when I saw that.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back