Polyp Lab Polyp Booster

Tristan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who use or have used Polyp Lab Polyp Booster I would like to your reviews about them.

I would also like to know how much I should dose for a 10g nano.

Dastins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It comes with a dropper. Half a dropper is recommended for 60 gallons. For a ten gallon you would literally need half a drop. This stuff is extremely potent and potentially harmful if overdosed which is very easy to do in a 10g nano. I would look into a less stringent substitute like reef frenzy food. Good for fish and coral. At 6-10 dollars it's a much cheaper alternative and you can't really overdose. A little chunk goes a long way and whatever isn't eaten gets sucked into the filter.

OP
OP
Tristan

Tristan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It comes with a dropper. Half a dropper is recommended for 60 gallons. For a ten gallon you would literally need half a drop. This stuff is extremely potent and potentially harmful if overdosed which is very easy to do in a 10g nano. I would look into a less stringent substitute like reef frenzy food. Good for fish and coral. At 6-10 dollars it's a much cheaper alternative and you can't really overdose. A little chunk goes a long way and whatever isn't eaten gets sucked into the filter.
Okay thanks

OP
OP
Tristan

Tristan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait. Could I put one drop into 10ml of water and put 5ml of that water into the tank?

OP
OP
Tristan

Tristan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait. Could I put one drop into 10ml of water and put 5ml of that water into the tank?

OP
OP
Tristan

Tristan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That much math hurts my brain..
Cause like I need a half drop. The water will dilute the Polyp booster. I would put a drop of it in the water and stir it up a bit. Then I would get 5ml of the 10ml which would be half a drop.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back