Profilux 4 & ATI PM Hybrid?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MmmmBalf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm pretty close to buying a Profilux 4 (Australia). Can the Profilux be used to control an ATI Powermodule Hybrid? Google hasn't helped me much on this topic, I've heard mention of controlling ATI and saw one post with a diagram of wiring up a powermodule for control, but that wasn't a hybrid, just showed the T5 channels.

I also have a Maxspect gyre 250. I understand they can be controlled using a 3rd party Interface? But not sure if that will work in Australia, they don't seem to be available for purchase here (Icecap).

Cheers
Michael

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Michael,

Does the fixture (ATI PM Hybrid) have external control inputs? Either PWM or 0-10v? If so, the connection would be simple.

For the Gyre, same thing here, IceCap makes an external control module, marketed towards APEX users, however it takes a simple 0-10v signal and converts it to whatever the Gyre "speaks" for speed control. As the IceCap module is a simple 0-10v input, it can be connected to the ProfiLux quite painlessly.

Check the following 2 posts:
Howto: 0-10v Control Return Pump - ProfiLux Programming for Gyre
Howto: 0-10v Control Return Pump - IceCap to Gyre Video

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the best thing with ProfiLux´s 1-10V interface is that it’s possible through GCC to change the 1-10 settings to whatever you want: 0 – 10V, 0 – 5V or whatever between 0- 10V . Together with EVG-AP-2F-HIC or LBF-AP and a basic understanding of regulation its possible to manage a lot of products that use a span between 0-10V as controll signal

Here is one older example

Here is the GCC interface

Screen Shot 02-16-17 at 09.26 PM.PNG

Sincerely Lasse

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back