Put a bottle in your tank

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool @Paul B !

I have a Crystal skull vodka bottle I want to grow Cyphastrea on. Was thinking about filling the bottle with sand and sealing it then growing a toadstool leather on top like a hat.

People are making all kinds of cool stuff out of these bottles now!

IMG_5602.PNG

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK,,,,I guess :rolleyes:

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool @Paul B !

I have a Crystal skull vodka bottle I want to grow Cyphastrea on. Was thinking about filling the bottle with sand and sealing it then growing a toadstool leather on top like a hat.

People are making all kinds of cool stuff out of these bottles now!

IMG_5602.PNG
Have this bottle ... Hmmmmmmmmmm <thinking>.

Great Article!

kenny80

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact that people think this is cool and natural just shows how messed up the world is! Just because we pollute it doesn't mean its natural and that we should strive to or encourage others to do the same. Get a grip and give ya heads a wobble kids!

Last edited by a moderator:

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact that people think this is cool and natural just shows how messed up the world is! Just because we pollute it doesn't mean its natural and that we should strive to or encourage others to do the same. Get a grip and give ya heads a wobble kids!

Your entitled to your opinion, but there is no need to project them in such a way. There are many of us that have great respect for Paul B, and I personally enjoy the art he creates. Some people think outside the box and challenge others. Paul B is that type and love it. Please be kind to others.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I know, it's a curse. All the Ladies like reading my posts. I think it's the shine of my sexy bald head or my winning personality. I never thought that it could be the bottles in my tank, but it's a thought. :eek:

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I know, it's a curse. All the Ladies like reading my posts. I think it's the shine of my sexy bald head or my winning personality. I never thought that it could be the bottles in my tank, but it's a thought. :eek:
It is most definitely your 'sexy bald head or my winning personality' and then maybe the bottles!:)

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed everyone has all this cool stuff under their name and I got like "Old Bald Guy with a fish tank with bottles in it".
Helen, you have Excellence Award. Now I am impressed. Some people have "Staff Member" so I guess they have one of those shirts that say "Staff. Then there is "Article Contributor" That's cool. "Partner Member" I assume that means you are married. Then there is "Reef Squad" I can't even guess on that one.
I guess I have to speak more eloquently or type with my little finger up. I actually like the clean look under my name. It gives me more room. :D

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Paul.

I always wondered if you did something to the bottles to prevent any slices to your fish. I am sure your fish would just heal themselves as healthy as they are. Now I know...

You are one of my idols. I am younger than you, balder than you and have no where near as much fish smarts as you...

I do have more grandkids! (yours are cute, though... I still think mine are cuter!)

Hope all is well with your wife (and your shoulder!)

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello John. It is snowing pretty hard here now and we just came back from dinner with friends. My shoulder is coming along and the Supermodel who is my therapist helps a lot. Even if she didn't help, who cares!
My wife has her issues as MS doesn't get better, it just gets worse but she is getting around as good as can be expected, thanks for asking.
You got to love Grand Kids.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just noticed everyone has all this cool stuff under their name and I got like "Old Bald Guy with a fish tank with bottles in it".
Helen, you have Excellence Award. Now I am impressed. Some people have "Staff Member" so I guess they have one of those shirts that say "Staff. Then there is "Article Contributor" That's cool. "Partner Member" I assume that means you are married. Then there is "Reef Squad" I can't even guess on that one.
I guess I have to speak more eloquently or type with my little finger up. I actually like the clean look under my name. It gives me more room. :D
LOL I can put something under your name, Paul. :D

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, it's OK. I like the wide open spaces and I wrote so many articles I forgot where I put them, but none specifically for this site. I wrote a book but I don't think that counts. :D

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nomination @Paul B to recieve a custom title/badge.

Hit "LIKE" to support :)
I was just going to write the word "something" under his name... :D but I agree Paul should have at least 1 banner to reflect his coolness.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back