• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RBTA and Clarkii for sale

ahmed.boomer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anemone is getting too large for my system and doesn't want to split. I can't add more flow to my tank because it might move. I've had the Clarkii for over 2 years. She's just too competitive for some of my fish. Will accept reasonable offers. Clarkii is free if you purchase the anemone. I'm in Harrisonburg, VA (22801) but I travel to RVA and NOVA fairly frequently. Might consider shipping, but I've only shipped LPS and ZOA's preciously.

$65 for the anemone and the clown + shipping. Paypal fees included. I'll ship FedEx Ground so please live in the neighboring states. Overnight is $15 to $70 depending on where it's going, which is what the anemone is worth (I live in 22801, so you can check). DOA within 2 hours of delivery. Pick up at local FedEx preferred if I ship it.

Have some other frags I have, but not too many.

Will try to get better photos, but my tank is 4' so it's probably pushing 10".
bELe2z7.jpg

Would consider some trades as well.

Last edited:
Back