• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Squad Needs Your Help – Coral Pack #3

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ty again everyone. Just wanted to share how it's been a huge stress on us and both very worried and down about it all. I've been lifted by everyone here it's amazing the wife has been slowly feeling like there's hope again. Then last night she was heading to work and with a beaming smile said please give me updates while I'm working this is beautiful and I'm going now before I cry. It's so beautiful to see her smile and feel more positive again. I can't express how sweet it was.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to bid but I would like to know what I am bidding on. I tried google and TKC webpage.

Thanks for your desire to help out and grab a nice coral package. Pictures will hopefully be posted shortly once received from the donor. They are a sponsor here on R2R. In the meantime, you can browse their sponsor thread. If you look through some of the packs they've offered, you will likely find an example of what's being offered in this package.

Sponsor Thread

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

upload_2016-8-27_5-27-45.png

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back