• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Squad Needs Your Help – Coral Pack #5

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kitty-pops-balloon-photoshop-1.jpg

bampi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm counting the snails and shrimp along with my one damsel. Too scared to try coral again, until I can at least keep a fish alive. My coral banded has been a trooper. Fist thing to go into the tank. Damsel has about a month under her belt now. Maybe in another month I'll get brave and try a torch again :):)

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm counting the snails and shrimp along with my one damsel. Too scared to try coral again, until I can at least keep a fish alive. My coral banded has been a trooper. Fist thing to go into the tank. Damsel has about a month under her belt now. Maybe in another month I'll get brave and try a torch again :):)
we seem to have the opposite problem ... I can't keep fish alive but corals are growing like weeds!!! :confused:This hobby just amazes me!!!;)

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's finish strong my friends, it's Sunday.
If nothing to bid, please keep Steve in your prayers today and everyday after that.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back