Same old questions but someone sell me on a bta.

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm debating a bta I've been debating since I set this tank up. I'm nervous just like alot of people. But my clowns look sad so I really wanna give a bta a shot. Anyways. My tank is setup more for sps and has what I think is pretty dang high flow. 110 g tank. Jaebo 9000 return pump running at full. Jaebo wp 40 on full pulse and a gyre running a 2 second pulse at about 80% power. What you guys think?

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be prepared to wake up one morning to find your bta on the opposite side of the tank from when you went to sleep and a path of destruction it left behind.

OP
OP
heathd.hd

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm kinda worried with all the flow I have that a bta will never get happy and stop moving.

Deep_Six Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's hit or miss my friend. My rbta has never moved since the day I put him in the tank. Also since I put him in, I added a jebao rw8 that literally is pointed at him a few inches away. I set him down in a deep crevice and his foot is all the way in there, I think anemones like that. But of course, not all btas behave the same. I added mine without thinking and it just happened to work out

Back