• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Everything

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am selling my JBJ 30 gallon rimless reef tank along with all of its contents.

I am willing to ship the corals at the buyers expense and accept paypal. I'll cover the 3% charge on all purchases. If you want to buy a few things at once, I'll probably discount the price some also.

I will consider best offers. If you disagree about pricing, please be respectful and send me a message rather than posting it on here. I greatly appreciate it.

Last note: I apologize for the blue pictures, but the iPhone 6 either isn't great at this kind of pic. taking, or I suck at taking them. If you have tips for bettering them, I'll certainly re-upload.

Corals currently for sale...

*Jason Fox Jack O'Lantern Lepto (~1 inch diameter) - $120
--> The reason the eyes aren't popping right now is b/c I recently moved it back into the shade.

*Matrix Favia (~3 in. diameter) - $60
*Twilight Zone Chalice (~1.5 in. diameter - red, blue, white & grey chalice - behind chalice in front left corner of tank) - $110
*Picasso Chalice (~1 in. diameter - blue, grey & red chalice - front left corner of tank) - $70
*Clam (~2 in. in length - It's been with me for over 6 months and going strong - clear growth) - $60
*Blastomusa (~13 polyps & 1.5 in. round) - $75
*Un-named chalice (~1 in. diameter - red * white chalice perched on rock) - $65
--> I will sell the rock it is attached to for an additional $15

Thank you very much for your time and please message me with any questions/concerns.

For anyone interested in the JBJ set up, please let me know through message.

FullSizeRender (2).jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender_2.jpg
IMG_0281.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0294.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0295.JPG
    IMG_0295.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 254
OP
OP
Mr. D

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump!

If you're interested in buying multiple things, I'll definitely discount prices.

If you buy the whole set up, it'll be a steep discount for those that are local.

OP
OP
Mr. D

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump! For those that are local to Knoxville I posted a thread in the etrc sub with different prices. I may adjust these depending on the situation for this located elsewhere.

OP
OP
Mr. D

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: After consideration, I will not be able to ship livestock. I simply cannot offer a guarantee on the corals. If something were to happen, I couldn't take the losses. I apologize to anyone else that was interested in that.

OP
OP
Mr. D

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Packing isn't the issue. I simply cannot afford to lose the coral and the payment if something goes wrong.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back