Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY.jpg

Shooting for 400 by the 4th Giveaway!
Sponsored by Larry's Reef Services

LRS recently celebrated their 4 year anniversary producing frozen foods and they are only two dozen stores shy of having 400 LRS dealers listed on their searchable map. LINK: http://www.larrysreefservices.com/where-to-buy-lrs.html

LRS is sold in the US, in Canada, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia and other countries around the globe. They want to get past 400 stocking dealers by the 4th of July and they need your help!

They are so excited about their growth that they are giving away a $500 prize to one lucky winner and sending $500 worth of FREE LRS food to the winner's local fish store! It's literally a WIN - WIN!

How to ENTER:
1. Go to your local fish store and take a photo inside the store holding a pack of LRS Food. Don’t worry if your local store does not carry LRS you can still enter!

Simply take a photo inside the store with the owner, their display tank, your friends or even of the store itself. UPLOAD the photo in this thread and TAG the name of the store and town in the post with the photo. If your LFS doesn’t stock LRS, when you post the photo and enter their name Larry will reach out to them to get them info about how to stock LRS. This is the easiest contest to enter where you can win $500 for you and free food for them just by uploading a photo.

2. LRS has a VERY active Facebook page with product updates and other giveaways announced there from time to time. Be sure and “Like” Larry’s Reef Services on Facebook and follow us on Instagram @ReefFrenzy to be kept up to date on all our developments.

*Contest is open to non-commercial individuals only.

The PRIZE
One lucky winner will receive a $500 VISA gift card mailed to them via registered US mail from LRS. In addition the local fish store where they took the photo will receive a cooler of LRS food valued at $500 shipped to them for FREE!!

856501e684ddf04c4dee77e4b3cec6a2.jpeg

The DRAWING
On Friday July 8th all the names of folks who uploaded a photo will be entered into a random name generator. One entry per person is permitted and due to shipping costs and customs restrictions entries are only available for residents of the lower 48 states.

ban.jpg

Thanks again to Larry's Reef Services!

unnamed.png

11.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please feel free to make a post thanking LRS! Your entry is your photo so comments are welcome!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nobody wants to win $500 cash? Do you at least like this contest? ;)

Tanked_Life

Brain Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Awesome and is a great way to hopefully get Larry's food in my LFS. I have been wanting to try it!

Tanked_Life

Brain Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill be getting a picture next time I am in the store and I will also post the contact info for the owner!

dbrewsky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't you have announced this last Friday, when I was at my local reef store to buy LRS food lol?! Oh well, guess i'll have to go pick up another frag this week ;)

BRADLEY DAVIS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get all my LRS food from Mark at Aquatic Edge in San Angelo, TX. Great place for all my questions with a very knowledgeable aquarist. My aquatic friends love the food and have especially loved the fish eggs as a weekly treat.

20160614_133025.jpg

Infpalex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Rit and his store "Atlanta Aquarium!" His display tanks are absolutely phenomenal. I get the best pieces from him at the best prices. Plus they always remember your name, they even know our 2 dogs names! Best place out there :D

407141_327708007257720_1803681387_n.jpg

J0shua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the display tank at Aquarium Concepts in Dublin, CA. I did not find any LRS product in stock.
File_000.jpeg

scardall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Reef Frenzy and it not only makes my fish happy it feeds my Coral too. No need to buy 2 different frozen foods to feed both fish and coral. Whoo Hoo :D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Top Quality Too!!

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been telling my LFS to start carrying this food for over a year. This might just do it! I'll post back later with pics

SteveVT_MSE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my wonderful girlfriend buying some supplies (and new critters since I'm 4,000 miles away in Switzerland and am not there to tell her no...lol) at Revelation Reptiles in Radford, VA.
We love the LRS line of foods and it's obvious our tank inhabitants do, too.

2016-06-14.jpg

Back