• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Some low end zoas, leptos and acans

Enzman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://s378.photobucket.com/user/enzolasvegas/slideshow/Mobile Uploads

Local pickup in Las Vegas

Shipping $50 next day UPS to anywhere in the US. 2 hour doa pictures in bag required. Will refund purchase price of anything DOA. Shipping is NOT refundable. If I have an equivalent replacement you may elect to receive that ILO a refund. You would be responsible for shipping unless it's found to be packaging negligence on my part.

I have many more acans, leptos, and especially zoas for sale from 1p frags to colonies. Pm me if you're interested and leave a phone number or Facebook handle. Preferred method of contact is Marty Enz on facebook, but leave a post on this thread so I know to check my messages.

I pride myself in my packaging and shipping practices. All my corals are double bagged and sealed, no rubber bands. Styrofoam box with peanuts.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back