New addition this weekend
MOV_1885_000005-01.jpeg
MOV_1885_000006-02.jpeg

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have 2 Bella's females and a flame angel. I am really wanting to add a goldflake and emperor angel. Any suggestions/advice?! Thanks in advance!

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok bought a Majestic today and am so excited to get it home and into qt. Found at LFS.... I am picking it up Saturday and setting up my qt right this moment. Here's a pic from store photobombed by PBT! Lol

IMG_4967.JPG

rbraunberger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all Angel lovers! Posting this again since I have not seen any replies.

Any advice for keeping multiple large angels together?

I currently have 2 bellus females, 1 flame, and looking at adding a Goldflake and Emperor to the mix.

Thanks in advance!

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all Angel lovers! Posting this again since I have not seen any replies.

Any advice for keeping multiple large angels together?

I currently have 2 bellus females, 1 flame, and looking at adding a Goldflake and Emperor to the mix.

Thanks in advance!
I've never own any of the above except a emp. I tried keeping the emp with a few tangs and a established regal Angel. Unfortunately he bullied the regal extremely as well as a few of the tangs. Not sure on attitude of the goldflake, but I'd lean on goldflake if I had to. Just my opinion.
I am building my system around Maldives regal angel(s) and a tang or 2. I learned from my own mistakes that I need to figure out what I really want as my show piece and build around that, but that's me. Good luck

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok bought a Majestic today and am so excited to get it home and into qt. Found at LFS.... I am picking it up Saturday and setting up my qt right this moment. Here's a pic from store photobombed by PBT! Lol

IMG_4967.JPG
Well here is a not so good update! I went to the fish store this morning to pick him up and the owner told me that when he arrived at work this morning the fish was dead in the tank. No signs of anything externally so it must've been some internal issue I'm guessing....but it was eating well and was very healthy looking. Anyways at least it did not die in my care and now the hunt continues ....

Back