The Bowser Zoa

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really dont mind you guys using my picture at all to do your comparison. I got my so call Bowser from Dream Coral way back when they just came out. I gave the frag to my friend he grew them out. Frag up a few frag and sold them to my close friend just incase they melt i can get a frag back. I paid top dollars for these things. I am to the point where i dont really care what they are called anymore. So that why i went ahead and just renamed them to Walaa Magic Palys. Two things i know about the palys i have. 1. Everyone that come into my place and see them WANTS them. 2. I love the way they look and grow for me. They will only grow fast under certain conditions and if you want to know paypal me $100 i will tell you LOL. Under other conditions they will pop 1 baby a year. Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really dont mind you guys using my picture at all to do your comparison. I got my so call Bowser from Dream Coral way back when they just came out. I gave the frag to my friend he grew them out. Frag up a few frag and sold them to my close friend just incase they melt i can get a frag back. I paid top dollars for these things. I am to the point where i dont really care what they are called anymore. So that why i went ahead and just renamed them to Walaa Magic Palys. Two things i know about the palys i have. 1. Everyone that come into my place and see them WANTS them. 2. I love the way they look and grow for me. They will only grow fast under certain conditions and if you want to know paypal me $100 i will tell you LOL. Under other conditions they will pop 1 baby a year. Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

yep.. I got the same strain as you and mine grow a little faster than 1p a year. I got about 6 in 1 year. Which still aint a lot.

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i really dont mind you guys using my picture at all to do your comparison. I got my so call bowser from dream coral way back when they just came out. I gave the frag to my friend he grew them out. Frag up a few frag and sold them to my close friend just incase they melt i can get a frag back. I paid top dollars for these things. I am to the point where i dont really care what they are called anymore. So that why i went ahead and just renamed them to walaa magic palys. Two things i know about the palys i have. 1. Everyone that come into my place and see them wants them. 2. I love the way they look and grow for me. They will only grow fast under certain conditions and if you want to know paypal me $100 i will tell you lol. Under other conditions they will pop 1 baby a year. Thank you all for taking the time to read this.
lol, $100...

ychan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Brought your Walaa Magic in June and it has already grown to 6 polyps frag :) I had Bowser from Jeremy (Dream Coral) before, it took ~ 6 months to get 1 tiny baby polyp. (That frag melted right after simple water change :( ).

Big growth rate different, but I do have upgraded tank with more stable parameters now.

Last edited:

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah I am sweatin' bullets over here. It's day three and he is opened up. I did a water change and he has closed a bit.

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brought your Walaa Magic in June and it has already grown to 6 polyps frag :) I had Bowser from Jeremy (Dream Coral) before, it took ~ 6 months to get 1 tiny baby polyp. (That frag melted right after simple water change :( ).

Big growth rate different, but I do have upgraded tank with more stable parameters now.

How does my Walaa magic palys compare to the Bowsers u had that melted.

snipersps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my colony of bowser lineage from Dream Coral

Enjoy.

bowser.jpg

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh and on a side note... you are positive that these guys are Zoanthids and not Palythoas correct? I am no expert on the subject matter.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just put the bowser in my main display... ill put him right next to the candy apple reds and take a picture when they both open up just for you FatMike...

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just put the bowser in my main display... ill put him right next to the candy apple reds and take a picture when they both open up just for you FatMike...

I'm also curious. Would you mind sharing the lineage of your bowser? That's another topic that we're trying to find out here as well.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back