• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

True mystery tye dye shrooms FS

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

Beerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will someone buy this already! I bought one from Nelson around six months ago and it looks great. Colors coming in nicely.

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol thanks. Glad to hear ur shroom is thriving bro. Yea i coulda sold this thing 20times over by now if I was willing to ship it. I may have to mail myself some zoAs to my work for practice-lol. I guess I'm a lazy seller, hahaha. More of a collector - my wife loves that about me

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh...and i already have one growing out thats been fragged. but it kinda got fragged off accidently from the mother when i was fragging a diff baby off that was close to it (its still hasnt even fully developed its skirt yet tho so its nowhere near ready to sell-it was born larger than a dime tho and by the time the skirt fully develops it might be nickle size so its got some real promise. usually when they are born that big they will develop color almost immediately so im curious to see what kind of colors it may get and how much right out the gate. the last one born that large developed green stripes immediately and just barely has red on it but now its about 6 months old and it is already producing babies (well 1 anyways-lol).

datoneazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks bro i been wanting s JB of TD for a while but I'll pay the $100 for a ugly one and let it grow in :)

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out this neat progression file-
1st pic taken on February this year-mother colony, no baby

2nd pic taken in April and look how it that baby it already and has small green strip coming in and was born with 2 mouths

3rd pic was taken in July-that baby is MASSIVE-dang near the size of the mama already and green strips coloring up with small reds at the bottom u can't see in photo
That baby has now produced a baby and it retracting it's foot from another zone that will leave a second baby-this one is special for sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 134
OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And finally the mother colony I took a picture of last night during a water change. Last pic goin on this thread-thanks for all the feedback and hope everyone enjoyed the pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 137
OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way that baby on the left is about 3 months old and spoke for by my man "moe" at AquaLife aquarium folks. But as u can see there are other developing

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang, that momma is a beauty!! definitely gonna hit you up for a baby or something, next time im down in the bay area. or if you ever head north, hit me up!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back