Wave keyboard

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just the note 7 and don't like the Samsung keyboard. After some searching I came across this one. Not sure if its available for the iPhone or not. While you can't tell it in my pic, the clown is swimming around the keyboard constantly. Screenshot_20160824-160522.png Screenshot_20160824-160522.png

Wave keyboard if you like it.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just downloaded it! Its awesome, thanks for the tip. How is the note 7 out already? I swear I've only had my note 5 for a few months lol

OP
OP
rayn

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been watching for it for a few months now. It came out last Friday. I had a iPhone 6 and went back android just cause I like the ability to use the stylus. The gorilla glass 5 is smooth as butter too.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had notes since the first one came out and they are always my favorite. I had an iPhone before that and wasn't a fan. I tried an LG for a short time too and went back to the note. I am glad I have the ability to upgrade every 6 months because it looks like I will have to get the 7:) I must have missed the 6 because I don't remember even hearing about it coming out:/

OP
OP
rayn

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a 4. I liked it but got sucked into the iPhone hype. There wasn't a 6 from what I read.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They skipped the 6? That's odd,but explains why i didnt hear about it lol

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if you had figured out how to use the slide feature? I like sliding my finger instead of pressing each letter lol.

OP
OP
rayn

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry hadn't been able to be on lately. I hadn't tried the slide bit, suppose I am used to typing things out. Doesn't matter much I guess as the phone is recalled.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry hadn't been able to be on lately. I hadn't tried the slide bit, suppose I am used to typing things out. Doesn't matter much I guess as the phone is recalled.
Seriously!? What for?

OP
OP
rayn

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously!? What for?

Really?!? I can't believe you haven't heard about it, it's all over the news

Anyway the batteries get to hot while charging and now sometimes during use and can explode. There was just one in Florida that was in a car and burnt the whole car up. FAA just put a statement out that they are supposed to be off in planes, not charging, and not allowed in checked bags. Then the CPSA( consumer product safety association) just put out a thing telling owners to power down and not use them.

I finally gave up as mine started getting warm and turned it in tonight.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't watch the news, it just depresses me lol. Is this just for the 7? I have noticed my 5 gets hot while charging, like uncomfortably hot, but I honestly thought that was normal:/

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really?!? I can't believe you haven't heard about it, it's all over the news

Anyway the batteries get to hot while charging and now sometimes during use and can explode. There was just one in Florida that was in a car and burnt the whole car up. FAA just put a statement out that they are supposed to be off in planes, not charging, and not allowed in checked bags. Then the CPSA( consumer product safety association) just put out a thing telling owners to power down and not use them.

I finally gave up as mine started getting warm and turned it in tonight.
Yeah lithium ion batteries can be seriously dangerous. You may have heard about those hoverboards (dumb name, they have wheels -_-) us teens love to ride around on well they've been exploding left and right because the manufacturers haven't been putting in good fuses and the L/I batteries overcharge causing them to blow up.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah lithium ion batteries can be seriously dangerous. You may have heard about those hoverboards (dumb name, they have wheels -_-) us teens love to ride around on well they've been exploding left and right because the manufacturers haven't been putting in good fuses and the L/I batteries overcharge causing them to blow up.
I did hear about the hover board issue a while back. It's funny how we pay so much for stuff that turns out to be junk and will kill you lol.

Back