Working on a tank that is going to be eight feet deep!

gtbarsi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that I will be able to work in MH into the budget I will just have to add them slowly and be patient. I have been looking at 1000w and 2000w fixtures and there seem to be some even larger I just don't know if I will need them. Also I am having troubles finding large volume equipment for sale anywhere! I would like to replace and implement some things like large reactors and things of this nature if anyone can point me in the right direction here as well it would be appreciated!

Contact Jeff at Reef Dynamics, He can build equipment to insane specifications. I am sure he would have plenty of suggestions as well.

OP
OP
TarHeelReefer22

TarHeelReefer22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact Jeff at Reef Dynamics, He can build equipment to insane specifications. I am sure he would have plenty of suggestions as well.
Thank you for this connection and advice I will also contact him I am in contact with Ecoexotic now and they are putting together some numbers my budget just increased by 10k so I have some more funds to play with!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back