World Wide Corals TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
w3nhEGk.jpg

WWC TIMESPLITTER LIVE SALE RULES!

• Sale starts Saturday, May 21st at Noon est and goes on for 12 hours then we will break and resume again at Noon est on Sunday, May 22nd for another 12 hours! We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, original price, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral.
  • Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 1600+ items! total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 24 hours. Expect a batch of 3 - 10 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can be sometimes difficult to win items in peak times, just have patience i t is a long sale and please stay positive.
  • All orders are final, no exchanges or refunds. No credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards on any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.
  • NO FREE shipping unless combined with a previous website/ebay order prior to the Live Sale.
*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

**Very rarely corals will double sell because the website backend can't keep up with all the orders trying to win the same item. If this happens the first order to go through will get the coral pictured, any other orders will get another frag of the same exact coral if more are available or credit towards another coral, your choice.

RAFFLE PRIZES

• WWC Sour Punch Acropora (Retail $299)
  • WWC Hi-Liter Acropora (Retail $149)
  • WWC Black Orchids (Retail $149)
  • $100 WWC Coral Cash
  • $100 WWC Coral Cash

24 HOUR POST CHALLENGE:
  • $100 WWC Coral Cash
  • $100 WWC Coral Cash

Everyone who makes a purchase during the sale will qualify for the raffles! You can only win once. Raffle drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale.

Those who stay through both 12 hour sales and make a post every hour will also qualify for 2 separate $100 Coral Cash raffle drawings! (Purchase necessary to be eligible for raffle). You must PM us after the sale and let us know if you qualified for the post challenge or you will not be in the drawing.

We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

SHIPPING

• Shipping during the sale and after will be $44.99 ($24.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.
  • Out of state shipments will be delivered Wednesday, May 25th - Thursday, May 26th - and Friday, May 27th. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, May 26th and Friday, May 27th). In-store pickups will be allowed on or after Friday, May 27th.
  • You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout so you are not charged for again for shipping.
  • All boxes must be signed for at delivery if you want signature waived, we will only guarantee alive arrival. WWC recommends: hold box at local FedEx facility, for customer pickup.
  • No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

Out of state shipping units:

[URL='http://worldwidecorals.com/live-sale-shipping-thu-5-26-delivery.html']

Florida shipping units:
[/URL]
http://worldwidecorals.com/live-sale-shipping-wed-5-25-delivery.html

Last edited:

cgonser9

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question before I buy my shipping....Once I click a link to buy a coral, does it just do an add to cart and then you check out when the sale is over or do you have to buy each piece one at a time?

Steve Maxwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we purchase a shipping package now, but for some reason don't buy anything, will you refund the cost of the shipping package?

Dayson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question before I buy my shipping....Once I click a link to buy a coral, does it just do an add to cart and then you check out when the sale is over or do you have to buy each piece one at a time?
Each piece one at a time

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You have to pay for it to be yours. If it is just in your cart someone else can and will buy it. Rule 1: you will not get most of the coral you try for.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will have to check out on each piece coral individually.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need tshirts! Nothing like a "I Survived..." WWC tshirt. It inspires the 24-hr drive! Please!
Sorry no t-shirts this sale, however we will take a mental note that the t-shirt does inspire the 24 hour drive.

zoacrazy42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there. In love with the few frags I bought a few weeks ago from yall. Yall get it!

Specfishin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking foward to another festive live sale!

Clownman727

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I click on the Friday Florida shipping it takes me tho the Thursday shipping. How do I buy Friday shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back