WWC 8th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Choose your ship day!

2R6oqlA.jpg

WWC 8th ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE RULES
  • Sale starts Saturday July 25th at noon EST and goes on for 14 hours straight. We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, original price, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral.
Your order is not completed until payment is finished! Just because a coral is in your cart doesn't mean it's yours.
  • Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 800+ items total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 14 hours. Expect a batch of 4 - 8 new corals posted every 5 - 10 minutes. You snooze, you lose!
  • Our website is secure with 256-bit encryption. You will be able to use any major credit/debit card through the site, also Paypal will be available to use as well.
  • All orders are final! No exchanges or refunds, no exceptions. Also no credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals.
Warning: If you are not patient and good with crowds, this sale is probably not for you.
  • Very rarely, due to the amount of people buying at the same time, there have been cases of two orders placed for the same coral at once. If this happens we will honor the first order to come through our website. The other person will get the same coral, if available. If another frag of the same coral is unavailable, you will receive a refund for the price of the coral.
*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

UlaGMaS.jpg

Prizes
  • Grand Prize: Vortech MP10 QD
  • 2 $100 WWC Coral Gift Cards
  • 1 Frag of WWC Sour Punch Acropora
  • JBJ Auto-Top Off System
Those who stay up 14 hours and make a post every hour will also qualify for 2 separate $100 Coral Gift Card raffle drawings (Purchase necessary to be eligible for raffle).

We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

Everyone who makes a purchase during the sale will qualify for the raffles! You can only win once.

Shipping
  • Shipping will be $44.99 ($24.99 for FL residents). Pre-purchase your shipping before the sale starts and take advantage of discounted rates!
  • Shipments will be delivered on Tuesday, July 28th and Wednesday, July 29th. (FL shipments will be delivered on Wednesday, July 29th).
  • You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout if you're not picking up, if you're picking up choose "In-Store Pickup" for all your purchases.
  • All boxes must be signed for at delivery if you want signature waived we will no longer be responsible for locating the package and the 10-Day Guarantee is waived, we will only guarantee alive arrival. WWC recommends: hold box at local FedEx facility, for customer pickup.
  • If coral arrives dead or dies within 10 days, we will need an in-tank picture PM’d or emailed to us for confirmation. Please, do not discard coral until claim is settled. Customer must pay shipping on replacements.
  • No piggy back shipping with other people.
  • If you are local, in-store pickups will be allowed on or after Monday 7/27.
  • We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

Choose your ship day!

Last edited:

Nwest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If we plan on coming to the open house can we pick stuff up then?

WilRams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I made it through all 24 hours last time so this would shouldn't feel too bad!

Until when is the discounted shipping module price available?

MrJGP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Girlfriend & I did a 24hr one a few years ago. So Fun. I don't have a tank right now though. too late to start up a frag tank/cycle?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I made it through all 24 hours last time so this would shouldn't feel too bad!

Until when is the discounted shipping module price available?

14 hours should be a cake walk for you then :)

Shipping module will be available up until the start of the live sale (11:59 EST July 25th).

Joker79

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to purchase the shipping module for 29.99 but when it rings up it says 39.99.
Is it 29.99 + 39.99?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to purchase the shipping module for 29.99 but when it rings up it says 39.99.
Is it 29.99 + 39.99?

We have had quite a few already come through at the correct price, and I just checked it in our back page and it is showing up correctly at $29.99. I wonder if it has to do with your cookies? Maybe clear them and try again? Let us know if you have further issues as we will make it right one way or another!

Joker79

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have had quite a few already come through at the correct price, and I just checked it in our back page and it is showing up correctly at $29.99. I wonder if it has to do with your cookies? Maybe clear them and try again? Let us know if you have further issues as we will make it right one way or another!
It let me add it to the cart but I couldn't pay without having to add the overnight shipping for an additional 39.99.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back