• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC bounce shrooms for sale

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have two WWC bounce shrooms up for grabs. They are both about a 1/2" in size and are starting to form some nice bubbles. I recently sold 2 on here that looked real sweet and I am sure these will grow up to be just as good. Standard doa applies with overnight shipping by 10:30am with pic of coral in my bag within 2 hours of delivery. I am not responsible for shipping delays caused by the carrier. I am selling them at $550 each with shipping included. Please pm me with which one you want if you are interested. Get them now while the price is on the lower side. Once they get bigger I will be selling them for more. Sorry for the not so great pictures. I will try to get better ones by the end of the weekend. Thank you for looking.

Bounce 1
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1461385501.959932.jpg

Bounce 2
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1461385537.843973.jpg

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yes those are my pictures that I took myself. I sold 2 bounces a little over a month ago. Please let me know if someone else is using my images. Thank you

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy with confidence. Ari is a great seller. Packaging was superb and communication from start to finish was great. Would not hesitate to buy anything from Ari again.

Oh, btw those two bounces are enjoying life in my tank.

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank you for the kind words Paul. You got some really nice bounces off me and they will be absolute stunners. I would love to see them when they grow up a bit. Good luck with them

tankaholic

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Ben was nice meeting you today at reefapalooza and talking to you about the bounces you had for sale. To refresh your memory I was wearing the ap frags shirt and bf was the 6ft dude with me. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Betty and Brian

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey Ben was nice meeting you today at reefapalooza and talking to you about the bounces you had for sale. To refresh your memory I was wearing the ap frags shirt and bf was the 6ft dude with me. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Betty and Brian

Think you got me confused with someone else.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back