WWC Cyber Monday LIVE SALE 2016! Shop 'til your mouse breaks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eoo5cQ8.jpg

WWC CYBER MONDAY 2016 LIVE SALE RULES!

• Sale starts Monday, November 28th at 10 A.M. est and goes on for 14 hours until MIDNIGHT! We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral.
  • Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 1200+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 14 hours. Expect a batch of 3 - 10 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can be sometimes difficult to win items at peak times, just have patience it is a long sale and please stay positive.
  • All orders are final no refunds on livestock. No credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.
  • NO FREE shipping unless combined with a website/ebay order that already has shipping paid for.
*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

RAFFLES & PRIZES

(1) $350 Grand Prize Frag Pack
(2) $250 Coral Frag Pack
(3) $150 Coral Frag Pack

• There are 2 ways to enter the raffle drawings. Make a purchase during the sale. Or make one post every hour during the sale (and PM us after the sale if you did). You can only win once and you only get one entry. Raffle drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale.
  • We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

SHIPPING

• Pre-Sale shipping will be discounted to $24.99 ($14.99 FL)! Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day. Purchase a shipping module below, click on the day you would like your order delivered.
  • Out of state shipments will be delivered Thursday, 12/1 - Friday, 12/2 - and Tuesday, 12/6. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, 12/1 - Friday, 12/2). In-store pickups will be allowed on or after Friday, 12/2. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout.
  • You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout so you are not charged for again for shipping.
  • No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

FREE T-SHIRT PLUS DISCOUNTED SHIPPING IF YOU PURCHASE SHIPPING BEFORE MIDNIGHT 11/27! Just put what size you would like in your order notes at checkout. (Sorry no XXL right now)

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FREE T-SHIRT PLUS DISCOUNTED SHIPPING IF YOU PURCHASE SHIPPING BEFORE MIDNIGHT 11/27! Just put what size you would like in your order notes at checkout. (Sorry no XXL right now)

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@WWC guys when I try to buy the shipping its adding shipping charge to the shipping. Why?

BoneXriffic

GO BLUE!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, if a purchase is not made, but someone checked in every hour they are eligible for the raffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back