My current system is a 410-gallon reef tank featuring mostly SPS corals. I designed the tank room when we built our current home. I wanted the tank to be the main feature when you walked in our front door so the side of the tank can be seen as soon as you enter the house. The tank is three feet wide by eight feet long. It’s always fun to see people’s reactions when they walk in. I have had several delivery guys ask if they could come in and check out the tank.
- LATEST in Upcoming Shows and Frag Swaps - 30 Day Count Down - Reef-A-Palooza New York 2018
- LATEST in Contests and Giveaways - The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!
- LATEST in Contests and Giveaways - HELP LRS CELEBRATE SIX YEARS AND WIN SIX MONTHS OF FOOD & $600 LFS CASH!
- LATEST in Saltwater Fish - Species Spotlight: Pseudocheilinops ataenia – The Pink-Streaked Wrasse
- LATEST in SPS Corals - Mariculture vs Aquaculture Frags: How to Have Success with Maris!