Welcome to the Reef2Reef POTM Contest - Photo of the Month
Sponsored by Avast Marine!
This month’s subject: Rock Flower Anemones
Deadline to Enter: August 27, 2017 at 11:59 pm (EST)
Prize: POTM Winner Banner, one year free Premium Membership and an Avast Marine Porthole courtesy of Avast Marine. Details below. (Note: Winners located outside the United States will be responsible for applicable shipping costs)
How To Enter:
Entering is easy, just a few simple guidelines to follow:
- Enter one photo, taken by you of the subject for the month before the deadline
- Multiple entries, off subject photos, or broken image links will be disqualified
- Entries must be submitted before the deadline
- Photo must be taken by you, whether in a tank or in the ocean
- You must have an avatar uploaded when you enter
- Prior winner (within the last 6 months) are welcome to enter, but not eligible for the prizes
- In order to qualify to win the Avast Marine Porthole you must also like the Avast Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/avast.marine/
The mod team will select the top 15 finalists and a poll will be created and posted in the Reef Discussion Forum. The Grand Prize Winner will be determined by Reef2Reef member voting. To be eligible to vote, you must have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts. Votes by members not meeting this criteria bill be disregarded in the final count. In the case of a tie, the mod team will assist in choosing the winner. Rules, deadlines and terms are subject to change, without notice, at any time.
As this is a photography competition, and the goal is to recognize the highest quality picture, we wanted to point out a few recent threads on the topic. The links below point to a new series of articles providing some great information on capturing that perfect reef picture.
Thanks to Avast Marine for sponsoring the R2R Photo of the month contest!!