Hanna Reef Professional Kit Giveaway
Hanna Instruments care about the success of your saltwater aquarium! It's been said that saltwater aquarium keepers are not keepers of coral or fish but rather keepers of water! That's why Hanna not only cares about you but cares about your water! Hanna Instruments has a history of developing innovative products that make analytical measurements easier to perform at an affordable price. Many innovations introduced by Hanna are now the norm for the instrumentation industry.
How to Enter:
Contestants will have to complete the "official entry" to be entered into this contest. By completing all entries you will increase your chances of winning.
1. Official Entry: Join the Hanna blog/email list by signing up HERE and create a post in this thread stating that you are entered.
2. LIKE the Hanna Facebook Page Here and FOLLOW the Hanna Instagram Page Here.
3. If you have owned or currently own Hanna products, leave a positive review telling us what you like about it.
Popular aquarium products on Hanna Instruments website.
- HI772 dkH Alkalinity Checker
- HI758 Calcium Checker
- HI736 ULR Phosphorus Checker
- HI713 Low Range Phosphate Checker
- HI764 ULR Nitrite Checker
- HI98107 Waterproof pH/temperature Meter
- HI96822 Digital Seawater Refractometer
- HI98100 Checker® Plus pH Tester
4. Leave a review for Hanna products with one of the Retailers who currently carries the HIREEF- Reef Professional Kit
My Aquarium Box:
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed your entries. A total of four (4) entries are possible so you would have four (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.
The winner will receive a Hanna HIREEF Professional Kit shipped to your door!
Prize: HIREEF Professional Kit (see link and attached document for contents of the kit)
Total MSRP value- $230
Thanks again to Hanna Instruments for this awesome giveaway!
*Please note the contest is open until January 9th*