Welcome REEF2REEFers to the OVERHAUL MY OVERFLOW & SUMP GIVEAWAY!! This giveaway is sponsored by Exotic Marine Systems!
This giveaway is all about giving one LUCKY WINNER a super STYLIN' overflow and sump system!
The Prizes: Our winner will receive an Exotic Marine Overflow System (your choice of their 24" or 35" overflow with 1" drains) AND an Exotic Marine Sump Kit (your choice of 20L, 29, 40B or 55)! WOW!
How to Enter: We're giving you guys PLENTY of ways to enter this one, so the more entries you build up, the more likely you are to WIN!! Be sure to make a SEPARATE POST for each entry.
OFFICIAL ENTRY (this one MUST be done before you can do any of the others): Check out the Exotic Marine Systems website and post in this thread to tell us what you like most about any of their products.
BONUS ENTRIES (again, be sure to make a separate post for each entry):
- Like the Exotic Marine Systems Facebook page.
- Start or update your build thread here on R2R. Here's a link to our members' tank forums. By the way, you can do this weekly for extra entries.
- Subscribe to the Exotic Marine Systems YouTube channel.
- If you have a build thread, enter your tank in the Reef Tank 365 thread (be sure to include all of the requested info with your entry).
- Check out the Why Choose Us!? page on the Exotic Marine Systems website, and tell us which of the key features excites you most about their products.
- Post a picture of your sump or overflow, and tell us why you want to replace yours with the prize from Exotic Marine Systems. You can do an entry for each one, so this could be 2 entries.
Winner must claim the prize within 48 hours, or we will redraw for a new winner, so be sure to watch for your name on June 4th!
Addendum: Thinking about purchasing a new overflow and/or sump kit from Exotic Marine Systems? Go for it!!! @TaylorPilot (owner of Exotic Marine Systems) has stated that if someone makes a purchase from Exotic Marine Systems and then wins the contest, he will refund the cost of the system bought in lieu of the prize (if that's what you prefer), so PULL THE TRIGGER on that new setup NOW!