REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum
Share your reef and win a GHL Mitras LX7!
Brought to you by GHL USA
GHL Mitras LX 7206 Ultimate Giveaway
The GHL Mitras LX7 takes LED lighting technology to new heights. With 72 LEDs, 6 evenly-spaced clusters, 9 LED channels, 99% reflectivity, wide spectrum range from UV to far Red, and exceptional light spread, your corals will grow like no other.
Enter to win a Mitras LX 7206 and light your way to the reef tank you’ve always wanted!
How to qualify:
- LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GHLGermany
- Sign up to the GHL USA mailing list
- Share your reef and tell us why the Mitras LX7 would be a great fit for you!
- Once you do the above, you’re officially in the contest!
- For a bonus entry, follow us on Instagram and share this contest with the following hashtags: #GHL_aquariumproducts, #MitrasLX7Giveaway, #Reef2Reef
- Then post here to let us know that you’ve shared it on social media!
1 LUCKY WINNER:
- On December 3, 2017, 1 winner will be selected at random to win a GHL Mitras LX 7206 in their choice of BLACK or WHITE, valued at $749.90! Hanging kit included.
About the Mitras LX7:
Mitras LX7 provides a well-balanced combination of power and performance. Through the use of 72 high powered LEDs and custom metal-coated reflectors, the LX7 accomplishes light distribution and color blending like no other.
The issue of hot spots and disco effect become a thing of the past. With custom metal coated reflectors, light is reflected in the same manner as parabolic Metal Halide reflectors, reflecting 99% of emitted light, evenly distributed with minimal hotspots.
The built-in Wi-Fi module eliminates the need to go out and buy anything more to get connected to the cloud. With myGHL cloud, access to the Mitras LX7 just a few clicks away.
For more information, visit our product page here.
- 9 separately dimmable LED channels, including 385nm UV LED
- 72 High-powered LEDs exclusively from Cree, Osram, and SemiLEDs
- High performance reflectors with 99% reflection and high diffusion
- Power Balancing Technology – Redirect unused power to any channel.
- Photo mode – Eliminates common banding issue when taking photos
- Upgradable and user serviceable design
- Passively and actively cooled – Thermally controlled via microprocessor