REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum
Synergy Summer Giveaway (THREE WINNERS)
Sponsored by Synergy Reef
The Shadow™™ Overflow is the evolution of the Synergy Reef® overflow system. Now 100% Injection Molded! Featuring a removable weir for ease of maintenance and our molded design for fail-safe operation. Our ultra slim design has revolutionized the aquarium overflow and how aquariums get water into their filtration systems. It is a very simple to install, plug and play overflow system. Completely quiet operation when used to our specifications. Our years of testing and development are what sets our overflow system apart from anything else available.
The synergy Reef Series ATO Containers fit in line perfect with our TS-34 and CL-34 series sumps. We have designed this model to be plug and play with these sumps. They can also be used with any existing reef tank setup. The Synergy Reef ATO is built of the highest quality materials available. Our attention to detail is second to none. These are universal and will work with any ATO controller on the market.
How to Enter
Note: You must complete at least one of the following and may complete all for extra chances to win.
OFFICIAL ENTRY: Make a post in this thread announcing to the world that you are officially entering this contest!
SOCIAL BONUS ENTRY #1: Share this contest on your Facebook Page with the following hash tags: #synergyreef #shawdowoverflow #reef2reef #reefingfamily then make a post in this thread that you completed the social bonus entry.
FORUM BONUS ENTRY #2: Start a new tank thread in the members tank forum or update your existing thread and post a link to it here in this thread.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.
There will be THREE (3) winners!
Prize One: A 16" Shadow Overflow
Prize Two: A 10g Auto Top Off Container
Prize Three: A 5g Auto Top Off Container
*Please note the contest is open until July 30th*
*Contest Disclaimer: Winners will be chosen by random number generator and will have their name tagged using the Reef2Reef forum software. You will be sent an alert, NOT an email or message. You will have 48 hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen. In order to make sure you do not miss out on a prize please make a note and check back in this thread on the date of the drawing.
Thanks again to Synergy Reef Systems!
Tunze Skimmer Giveaway!
This month we're making it EASY to have many entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win prize combo:
1. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks
2. Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on your Facebook and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #Giveaway #Tunze
So where are we at now...? 5 possible entries from #1 and #2... what else can we do to get you entered? How about this?
3. After you have done #1 or #2 (or both), tag someone in this thread who could use this skimmer (Do this by using the @ symbol and their username...like this: @revhtree). Be sure to tell us why they need it (feel free to be creative ). You can tag one person per day, but here's the catch...they HAVE to enter the contest too (using at least options #1 or #2) or the entry doesn't count.
Ok, so now we've got 5 possible entries plus 30ish possible entries for #3? That's a whole lot of possible entries!! GET STARTED!!
Winning Prize: DOC Skimmer 9404 compact shipped to your door
Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings
Entries accepted through July 8, 2018. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on July 9, 2018.
At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Thanks again to Tunze USA!
What kind of crab is this? Should I rid my tank of this potential killer?
He's only about an inch across (legs included) but probably bigger than any hermit crab and he seems to be bullying the hermit crabs already. I think he's been there for quite a few months, maybe since day one! I have had my 60 gallon with a 20 gallon refugium setup for just over a year.
This is my first post! I love all the advice I get from #reef2reef
The R2R Community Red Sea Reefer 250 Challenge!
It's no secret that we need you! Reef2Reef is a place to share good content that pertains to the saltwater aquarium hobby. Without YOU creating content, posting questions, comments, photos, we are pretty worthless. But together we make a KILLER team! So in return for you doing your part we offer things in return like a family friendly place to connect with others, a stable and secure platform and among other things.....GIVEAWAYS!
So in the spirit of give and take we've teamed up with Red Sea to run a contest where you have the opportunity to GIVE more and in return we will GIVE YOU more chances to win. You don't have to complete every challenge to enter but the more you do complete the more chances you have of winning.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Official Entry: (required to enter) Start a new thread/topic (outside of the market and club forums) to discuss a topic that interest you. We suggest adding a photo that fits the theme of your topic to make it a little more interesting. The idea is for you to create a topic that people will engage in. Think of something that you find interesting and see what others think. After you have completed your NEW topic then share the link to your topic here in this thread in the comments.
If you don't know how to start a new thread/topic click here and I'll show you how!
Your post in this thread with your link to your new topic will be your official entry and all that is required to enter. BUT you can get more chances by completing the following challenges!
OPTIONAL CHALLENGES: (you can complete one or all of these challenges for extra entries)
- Challenge One: Recruit one friend that is in the hobby to Reef2Reef. Get a friend that is not already a member to sign up to R2R and then post their Reef2Reef username here in this thread as an individual post. You can have them sign up to R2R by click this link: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/ Disclaimer - Sorry to say this but please remember that we are able to track fake user names created by members.
- Challenge Two: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build thread here in this thread. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks
- Challenge Three: Post a photo of your tank or a saltwater aquarium related topic here in this thread. Your photo post will be your challenge entry.If you don't know how to upload or share a photo click here and I will show you how.
- Challenge Four: Share this contest thread/topic on your Facebook or Instagram account with the hashtags #Reef2Reef #RedSea #Reefer250 #ReefChallenge. You must share the following photo and link!
*If you completed the required entry and all the challenge entries you will have a total of 5 posts in this thread. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met) There are 5 possible entries.
Entries will be accepted through July 27th. We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
A Red Sea Reefer 250 Aquarium System Valued at more than $1500 shipped to your door! Winners choice in Black or White!