REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum
HOW TO ENTER
There are multiple ways for you to enter to win! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed.
- ENTRY #1: Make a post in this thread listing your top 3 favorite corals of all time!
- ENTRY #2: Post a photo of your favorite coral in your tank.
- ENTRY #3: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks
- ENTRY #4: Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on any social media platform you choose (FB, IG, Twitter...you name it) and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #Giveaway #allmymoneygoestocorals
- BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
One lucky winner will receive a $200 gift card to Rocky Mountain Frags!
Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings
Entries accepted through May 26th, 2019. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on May 27th, 2019.
At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Special Thanks to @Rocky Mountain Frags for sponsoring this great contest!
Ok, here we go... took FOREVER to read through all of these posts, and really, I am still not super clear on how to do this...
I am going to remove two rocks. Douse one with 3%, and scrape the other and douse it as well.
My understanding is in three days I will have some improvement?
Not SUPER confident on taking my glued rocks apart, and if this works, I am going to have to lure my anemone off of one rock...
I didn’t think even corals could stay out of the water 20 mins... but one thread said they sprayed the rock and left it...
Wish me luck! More pictures in three days....
#allmymoneygoestocorals- lol ( my husband might just kill me...)
- Legendary Coral's SUMMER EXTRAVAGANZA SALE - INSANE UPDATE 450+ Corals!!! Starts 7/28/18, Jul 28, 2018
From day 1 to 5 months! How far I’ve come. Started with a 29 gallon tank from @petsmart and a @fluvalaquatics Aquaclear 110 HOB. Now I’m running a full sump/refugium with reactors! Truly blessed and stoked! #reeftank #reeftankbuild #allmymoneygoestocorals #polyplab #eshopps #sump #bulkreefsupply #marinedepot #timelapse #darkhorsereef