REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum
A nine month check in:
All parameters are ideal and stable.
3 months with no water changes.
Sps is growing like weeds and coloring up nicely.
Anemones are happy and colored up.
Tank is full of copepods, amphipods and tons of great microfauna.
SEE YOU AT THE YEAR MARK!
#reeftank #reefbuild #sps #lps #nps #montipora #chalice #cyphastrea #29gallontank #nanoreef #polyplabs #marinedepot #bulkreefsupply #ecotechmarine #uniquecorals #vividaquariums #allmymoneygoestocoral #allmymoneygoestofish #reefing #darkhorsereef
And to celebrate 2017, a Tank Contest
with Marco Rocks
Win up to $200 UniqueCorals.com Gift Certificate!
$300 in prized total
How it works:
- Two ways to win: "most liked Scape" and "most liked Photo"
- Enter your photos and Aquascapes by posting on MarcoRocks FaceBook page and UniqueCorals FB page, and Instagram using hashtags #MarcoRocks and #UniqueCorals
- Add as many pics and as much detail about your build as you'd like to share
- Like and share to your own page, your friends pages or groups in order to get the most likes possible before Jan 15th at 5pm EST
- 1st category Aquascape
$100 Unique Corals Gift cert for the winner and $50 runner up for most "liked" aquascape 2nd Category Photo
- $100 Unique Corals Gift cert for the winner and $50 runner up for most "liked" Photo
- Winner and runner up for Aquascape will be based on number of "likes" on the first Photo you post in your "build thread" on our FB page
- Winner and runner up for Photo will based on most "likes" of any aquascape photo posted on our page during the contest.
- This means you could win $200 worth of coral for 1 Pic
- Winners and runners up will be tallied as of Jan 15th at 5:00 pm EST