REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum

    #winning LiveSale Saturday Feb 16th, 9am - 9pm PST. Win Big!, Feb 14, 2019
  1. uniquecorals

    T-minus less than 2 days!

    #winning #guide

    How To Win:

    Some of you are seasoned pros with many LiveSales under your belt, and well, some of you are brand spanking new. Either way you are in for a lively, entertaining, and exciting event!

    If you want to up your LiveSale game to the next level, well here’s a quick tutorial:

    The name of the game is speed, and preparation.

    How to prepare:

    • before the sale starts, make sure your computer or device has a solid wired or WiFi connection. You can test your speed using or the speedtest App. (psst, what's your speed?)
    • Open up this Reef2Reef thread, refresh often. We found the Reef2Reef mobile app has a slight lag, using a browser is faster.
    • Grab your Latte, green tea, snacks, protein bars, cookies, and settle into your comfy spot. Throw on your favorite tunes, and re-read the rules for a refresher
    • If you did not already, register for an account at This will enable you to checkout faster. Have your credit card or PayPal payment information ready.
    • If any of your browsers are not displaying properly, you should clear cache, close the browser, restart. If problems persist, reboot computer (and check your connection).
    • Shake out your hands and get that trigger finger ready. When the clock strikes 9am Pacific Time, you are on your way to awesome deals and winning! Purchasers are automatically entered into our raffle for a chance to win amazing prizes.
    Protip: You can have windows open in different browsers, and use Alt+tab, or Command+tab to quickly hop between them back and forth.

    Good luck!
  2. Reef Pi Build, Dec 30, 2018
  3. DirtDiggler2823

  4. Diggler's Weird 90 Gallon Reef Tank, Oct 17, 2018
  5. DirtDiggler2823

    Just picked up the rodi system from my buddy. This looks to be a 4 stage, which is exactly what i was looking for. I'll take it out of the box and get more info on it tomorrow when I'm not so dang tired. #Winning
  6. HELP! Auto-water change / need longer cord, Aug 17, 2018
  7. Richmond

    Looks like they came up with a solution to this themselves. Took a little more research, but I can use this in place of the pump - and plug the new pump into the outlet. #winning!!!
  8. ***Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!*** Live Event this Saturday 6-16!, Jun 16, 2018
  10. misspurl

    My wife is on her own phone also purchasing corals for us #winning
  11. Hey you R2R member, yes you, I need to talk to you!!!, Oct 10, 2017
  12. Amps Reef Life

    I was already subscribed! #winning
  13. New BTA, Aug 19, 2017
  14. Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

    This is what I come up with. The gyre was I my running at 10% so I put the needle point mesh around it and turned it up to 20%. Flow is virtually the same and I do t have to worry about waking up to a green mess in the morning.

    #winning... lol

  15. Daniel's Reef Savvy 50g Cube - SPS Dominant Mixed Reef, Jul 10, 2017
  16. mdbannister

    Just a quick PSA... Tomorrow I will be receiving a box from and another box from @Battlecorals! It's gonna be CHRISTMAS in JULY y'all!! :D :D :D #excited #winning
  17. WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 24 hours, 1200 corals!, May 21, 2017
  18. dmw913

    #winning! Rainbow = mine!!!