☆☆ - Official 2023 Battlecorals Grow Out Contest Sign Up Thread - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Box came today :) 10 minutes of temp acclimation has begun. Honestly, first impressions is this is the best packaging I've seen in the hobby. Just well done.
I 100% agree. I like the way he marks the age, lights, and etc on the bag! And out of 8 frags I had no water leaking from any.

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my box today!!! Wooo!!!

I did have a bit of trouble getting the space laser off the plug. . . broke the base a little. . . hopefully she will be OK

Also, @Battlecorals, was I supposed to get an extra frag??? I am always stoked on a free frag haha but wanted to be sure this was on purpose. . .

Last edited:

acesfull44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my box today!!! Wooo!!!

I did have a bit of trouble getting the space laser off the plug. . . broke the base a little. . . hopefully she will be OK

Also, @Battlecorals, where there supposed to be freebies/prizes? I am always stoked on a free frag haha but wanted to be sure this was on purpose. . .
I considered my Tshirt, Ruler, 3d Printed Frag Holder, a detailed outline of acclimation best practices to follow, and Stickers pretty nice "extras" given I paid for corals only. (Oh and the beyond well packaged items was a huge plus!) Hell even got a detailed description on the conditions to house your ! Plenty good by my standards! TY @Battlecorals

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I considered my Tshirt, Ruler, 3d Printed Frag Holder, a detailed outline of acclimation best practices to follow, and Stickers pretty nice "extras" given I paid for corals only. (Oh and the beyond well packaged items was a huge plus!) Hell even got a detailed description on the conditions to house your ! Plenty good by my standards! TY @Battlecorals
I guess I should clarify/speak less cryptically. . there was an extra frag in my box. . . Like I bought 2 got 3 ahaha

Which is AWESOME. . . just want to make sure I didn't get someone else's frag by mistake. . .

Last edited:
OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@StatelineReefer If there is still room in the Space Laser contest I'd be happy to join. I got that in my "Stateline Pack" along with the Rainbows frag.
Then you already are in, in fact, and any others who got the Impossible Choices pack should probably PM me.

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Joe462
@90's reefer
@Polysarc
@CaptPatrick

Please PM @Battlecorals with the subject line "Extended Entry"

This will make it easier on Adam finding and sending you the link...

Remember to put your R2R user name in your order notes once you get the link and complete your purchase!!!!!

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Polysarc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 78 44.3%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 50 28.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back