DSC01835.jpg
DSC01851.jpg
DSC01854.jpg
DSC01864.jpg
DSC01868.jpg
DSC01869.jpg

Photo from this week, I know people prefer photos than videos so here you are
But video is better

I also stop using photoshop but lightroom instead, better for watermark and export, take less time

OP
OP
Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Episode 10

Different kinds of episodes, I think?
It is very unfortunate to make this kind of video but I stick to being 100% transparent and I hope you enjoy this editing :)

I expect to have another round of death at some point in a couple of weeks or months, probably towards corals, I will start to increase the challenge a little bit, it was doing a bit too well lately and I love new challenge ;)

I need to add more Corals and November will be interesting...

OP
OP
Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Episode 21

It's Halloween, perfect time to introduce MONSTER to this reef aquarium :D
I didn't get enough time to film correctly but I think in the edit it turns out ok, hope you like the video :)

OP
OP
Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Episode 22

FLASH NEWS: I accidentally formatted my hard drive and lost a ton (8tb) of footage, currently scanning see if I can recover some files, I upload in advance so I can publish but I don't even have those video on my drive, so.. yeah... =/

Since the beginning I wanted to have easy SPS on this nano, I hope Butter will behave correctly!

OP
OP
Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Episode 23

Adding 5 goniopora!
I've been waiting so long before adding them, took me a while to figure out where to place them, I was looking where the flow was going, see where the tentacle could touch other corals.

I still have a Gorgonian that get will get touch, so will monitor this see how it goes.

OP
OP
Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Episode 24

I finally added rock flower anemone in my tank, I kept them in a little glass pot in my frag tank for a while and I didn't took care of them correctly, I'm hoping they will come back nicely.
One of them (green) worries me since he got near my pink birdnest. Also, Butter is annoying... hmmm...

OP
OP
Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Episode 25

So, unfortunately, I had to do it... No more Butter, it's not good for our health, I waited too long.
I think creatures being in such a small space inhibit the deep behavior they have.
I had one in my "big" aquarium but never been an issue, which is the reason why I took a chance initially.

Richard ML

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Winnipeg!

Love to see Québécois in the hobby. I've watched your channel since the beginning of this year when I got into reefing. What a great little project this tank has been.

Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome videos. Keep it up!

Now, off to watch this latest entry.

OP
OP
Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Episode 26

Sometimes you try your best, you plan ahead, but life can get in the way.
This is how I failed my reef aquarium, it's my fault.

The lack of time hurt me, but with this, I'm going to change this nano reef aquarium to suit better the living creature it contains.

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, been watching your series on YT and when I saw you had a tank build thread I immediately jumped to it. I didn't have a chance to read this but have seen all your videos. Really love it, and I know you are in a dark place right now, just wanted to say stay with it and stay strong. You offer a lot of inspiration, ideas and help to many. So do not think that you are not appreciated. will be watching this thread as well!

OP
OP
Aqua Splendor

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Episode 27

Had a lot of fun to make that video, ... perhaps too much with my Nutella but EH, ...
So I'm starting to adapt my aquarium to the living creature I have and some future. That means I stop adding SPS coral witch shrimp could nip from time to time. They are probably going to kill my SPS remaining, will see, but those are frag from my other aquarium where I lack space so ... I don't mind THAT much if they eat all of them. I made peace with this decision, has long I have my backup elsewhere.

Which of the mushroom in my Youtube video wasn't supposed to be among the rest?
If you have a suspect let me know, curious to know the reasons :D

Back