(„• ֊ •„) Hello I'm Clo!

Clo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently, I have never introduced myself on this forum despite posting a fair amount.
What better time than today while I procrastinate further on my paper.

I originally started in 2015 with a fresh water planted tank, and this year in January, finally had the income and time to start a reef tank! I've always wanted one because they're so beautiful, and biology has always been one of my passions.

My reef tank is a 35.2 AIO that I finally filled with water in May, and I have already learned so much in just two months time.

I've learned a lot from everyone so far and look forward to improving my knowledge even further going forward. Everyone has been so kind to me so far, and it has been a blessing during this time while I'm pretty much only spending my time at home or at work.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently, I have never introduced myself on this forum despite posting a fair amount.
What better time than today while I procrastinate further on my paper.

I originally started in 2015 with a fresh water planted tank, and this year in January, finally had the income and time to start a reef tank! I've always wanted one because they're so beautiful, and biology has always been one of my passions.

My reef tank is a 35.2 AIO that I finally filled with water in May, and I have already learned so much in just two months time.

I've learned a lot from everyone so far and look forward to improving my knowledge even further going forward. Everyone has been so kind to me so far, and it has been a blessing during this time while I'm pretty much only spending my time at home or at work.
Welcome!

Glad you joined! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the introduction! We’re glad you’re here!

OP
OP
Clo

Clo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Glad you joined! Looking forward to seeing pictures!
Can’t seem to get any good photos of the entire tank, but here are some of my fish babies :’)

727A0F54-F205-4ACC-BE33-BC7BC84C19EF.jpeg
0AA3E5A9-4FA6-4DB2-9794-0C1FBACF7CBA.jpeg
AE2CD001-E288-417F-90F3-8271C4E350DA.jpeg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.2%
Back