★ 110 Gallon (In-Wall Office Dream SPS Reef Tank) ★ PROJECT GENESIS [Total Automation, DIY & More ]★

OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TANK MATE (Timer +) Final Design ( Shipped to R2R Mates) For Peer Review

So for those of you who didn't catch the Announcement on this thread last year (Nov 2018)
I reach out to the community seeking some volunteers to participate in a Team Design for a DIY Project.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/d...ias-lower-or-raise-your-nutrients-n-p.497508/

************************************************************************************
** The HW design, is fully provided on the Thread above, if you want to build your own **
************************************************************************************

The Original Prototype was just a Simple Visual Timer so that I could Track my Anthias Feeding (to Not Underfeed or Over Feed)

Four R2R member volunteered, @Katrina71 , @NY_Caveman , @IgnatiusRath and @Rakie

and the rest is history, as we embarked on some brainstorming, ideas, and features that took the Tank Mate Timer (into + Territory)

I did all the Hardware, Software but these fine folks chipped in both intellectually, and provided the Sprit and Encouragement to Finish the Project 5+ months Later.

I just Shipped them 4 (Tank Mate+) Units, and they will be arriving within the next week or so.

INTRODUCING the TANK MATE (Timer+) (Gen4)

47526760651_5aa93f0869_b.jpg

The Brain/CPU is a Ardiuno Nano Micro Computer, and lots, and lots of parts to make it (Fully Functional with All the BELLS and WHISTLES )

46803125484_2ce26c49e5_b.jpg

When I have some time, I'll be putting together a Full Spec in the Thread I started, and a Demo Video.

It's basically a Timer to Store MAINTENANCE REMINDERS for your Tank. Up to 10 Reminders, and the Brains does all the Logic to keep you on top.

The KEY FEATURE is an LCD DISPLAY which provides you Various Informational Displays on your Custom Set Maintenance Reminders.

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE of the ALL in ONE 10 Reminder Status View.

46803126184_46c1fffeb4_z.jpg

But there is more....Much More!

THERE ARE 4 Customizable ALARMS (for Each of the 10 Reminders)
47526761211_27a1e88df5.jpg

And to Tune those Maintenance Reminder Alarms ( It stores for VIEWING your History, up to 10 Last time Maintenance Completed)

47526760991_ff907653e4_z.jpg

This is a SUMMARY OF ALL THE FEATURES ( Quite Complex, so Wait for the Demo and Maybe some Good or Bad Review from the Participants)
46611426605_c5606094e0_b.jpg

Of course, the Highlight is the Cool 7 Multi-Color Crystal blended Built In LEDs Capability, which I did a DEMO Ligthing Run using (Custom Software during Christmas)

I'm looking forward to the REVIEW, when the Fellow R2R Mates get their Units within next week.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOME Minor TANK ADJUSTMENT ( New Rock, Replaced-T5's, Flow-Changes, Lighting Setup)

- I haven't change my T5's for OVER A Year (except when I swapped out CP, BP, with Atinic/PurplePlus) so it's time ( 2 New Blue Plus T5's)

I moved around the T5's
---------------> 54W (Purple Plus/Atinic) now FRONT (PAIR) (DIMMABLE)
---------------> 54W (Two New Blue Plus ) CENTER (Pair) (Non Dimmable. For Burn in)
---------------> 54W (BluePlus/Coral Plus) BACK (Pair) (DIMMABLE)

and 6+ Week ago, I removed my VERY MIDDLE (39W Dimmable T5). It used to be the AquaBlueSpecial.

And With that SLOT open, I replaced That T5 with 2x Radion XR30's, which just finished a 2nd Acclimation to 15% Intensity.
2019-04-04_2RadionwithT5s.jpg

No I didn't Fork out big $$$'s. These are Hand me down OLD Gen 1 XR30's
Nowhere near a G3/G4, and I'll never use them for Main Lighting. (nothing special, No Royal Blue, No UV, no Pop)

However they are good Blue LED Light Fillers (better than my DIY LED Strip).
AND Useful to Turn up WHITE for Photo's (which I can't with BluePlus T5's)

Next is a NEW ROCK. Not brand new.
It's been sitting in my Sump for a Couple of Month. It was part of the NEW Arch that I broke off to make the ARch Fit.

I wanted a MIDDLE LAYER in my Tank (since everything is TOP or BOTTOM)

THIS IS BEFORE THE NEW ROCK
40573221843_ab0ca9cfe3_b.jpg

THIS IS WITH NEW ROCK (Placed Bottom, MIDDLE, Slightly Left)

40573185673_7989ed66e8_h.jpg

New Rock is Hardly Noticeable, and Physically dropped in perfectly. It Adds another CAVE for Fish Underneath, Plus More Spots for SPS (Mid Level)

Next upgrade (FLOW), is I added another HAND me DOWN and Vortek MP 60 at the Back and Bottom of Tank.
The OLD XR30's worked, but the OLD MP60 was a many Day Repair on Controller, Motor Unit, and didn't have a Power Supply. (Not stable but works)
It's not reliable anywhere past 40-45% and Keep tripping to Fault. I can't use any of the Fancy Programming, just steady flow or pulse.
But it does the job to push Water at the Back of Tank (even at 40% the MP60 is a BEAST Water Pusher!!)

So with More Flow, I remove my Ugly Back Center Pump the MaxiJet, and move it to the Far Right Bottom Corner (where I have a Cyano Dead Spot)

HERE IS BACK OF TANK with the HIDDEN PUMPS (and where all the Fish Hide During Front of Tank Photos)
2019-04-04_BackPumps.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PROJECT (MASSIVE / MEGA / GIGANTIC ) LPS TANK ( TUNE UP )!!

So this all started when @tenurepro offered me a couple of test Frags for my LPS Tank (just to try...Mix in some SPS into the LPS Tank).

I was a bit concerned since I had that ALK spike when 1/2 Gallon of ESV Part A overdosed into the Tank. (No Damage to LPS, Trumpets took a hit, NOTHING Else (Zoa's, Acan, Palys Fine)
I've been wait for a few weeks for ALK to Drop and it's around 12 right now. So a little longer.

However to prepare for (and SPS Trial), I thought I should tune up the tank.

SO I DID a Phosphate test with my (ppb) HANNA. I haven't checked P for over a year maybe more. That tank I run by VISUAL Coral Health (I only monitor Alk/Calc/Mag)

I knew the reading wasn't going to be Low since after adding Regent Powder, it turned "VERY" DARK BLUE.

The reading CAME. I actually didn't Know a HANNA FLASHES the RESULT (when Over Range)

P=200 ppb Flashing (which means over 0.61ppm)

Tested with my Hanna Low range Phosphate meter P=1.34
Wow!

So I started a little bit of GFO I have. 1/2 cup. It won't put a dent into P, and it won't shock the corals with any massive P drop. (Just a early start on slow P reduction)

So the PLAN is (I will delay the AUTOWATER Change between SPS Tank and Frag Tank).
Instead I will do Daily Water changes (From my SPS tank P=0.2) (To the LPS Tank)

And bring P down slowly.

No point in checking (N, but I will eventually) after Water changer starts running.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something POSITIVE is Happening (Not sure why) SPS Frags are catching my Attention.

It's been a few Months, (Nov/Dec 2018 was last time) that I saw positive improvement that are noticeable.

-> It may be that I just replaced another PAIR of T5's a week ago......

-> Maybe the XR30 (used G1s) that I added and they finished the 9 week Ramp up...(just 15%)

-> Or if maybe it's because I started using PhosGuard to Drop P........

Haven't really change anything Else. Even have been skimpy on Water changes.

I saw a hint that things were better yesterday, but today it's more noticeable, SO I TOOK some Photo's of a few SPS Frags

In GENERAL....Coloring up, Encrusting, Growing/Healing and Good Contrasting (PE)

2019-04-09_BestFragsTop.jpg

Maybe it's Just a touch of Stability.

Must tie my hands to not hastily try to improve things more, by making more changes.

OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am GIVING UP ON SPS ( Kind of ) NEW Goal (Bottom of Tank GARDEN)

I am fed up with SPS!! At least with trying to get Premium "Sensitive" species into my Tank (Eg. IceFire, SSC, etc)
(Wasted enough $ trying).

I do have a few SPS classics, and I'd be Very happy with, if Most make it to Small Colonies. (Confidence is Low for Long term, even mid term).
I won't be replacing any more Lost SPS Comrades.
I ALSO need something to distract me from Watching the SLOW ONEs GROW so Slow!

I was thinking of filler SPS like Monti's but learned I don't want that kind of Encrusting Invasive problem down the road.
I won't get into Classic LPS, or Softies due to Chemical Warfare, and potential SPS Stings.

HOWEVER there is my Beautiful LPS Yellow Tubinaria, which is LPS but a hard Coral. (Which gave me an IDEA [Hard LPS] ).

CYPHASTREA.

In my previous Smaller Office Tank, I had A Branching Cyphastrea grown from Frag.
It was Easy to Keep, Moderate Growth, EASY TO CONTAIN, (Low Light Happy, but could handle a move to Moderate Lighting) and had some Spectacular Color and POP/GLOW.

32661374447_7fd1381820_b.jpg

I miss that Forest Fire Digi (bottom/right, below the Cyphastrea) in the FTS shot above. I've never seen one like that ever again (Must have been raised on Additives)

Anyway. During the New Build I gave away the Large Branching Cyphastrea Enrusted rock for holding....
When tank was ready, I traded it, taking only a small piece to start again in my Current 110G SPS Tank.
IT HAS DONE WELL.
47603938711_5bfa676731_b.jpg

And to SOLVE a PROBEM with my GLASS BOTTOM (Coraline Crusting and breaking up), I'm going to cover it with Small Rock Pieces, to Start a Garden of Cyphastreas

32661535787_d023364d8d_o.jpg

Easy/Hardy. Practical, Stress Free, $Resonably priced$ and great distraction. (And potential for some sales down the road, Easy to FRAG if grown on Rocks)

HECK!! The Branching Cyphastrea is the only SPS looking coral I've had success with for the Long Term (Except for my PacMan which I say a prayer for every night before I go to bed :) ).

I got these above... so far, and my BOTTOM Garden wish list is a few more Cyphastreas:
-> Bizzaro

-> Agent 420 (found one)
-> Bling Bling
-> Jingle Bells
-> Rainbow Madness ($$$$)

Last edited:
OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE ( FRAG TANK ) JOIN Project to DT (( SWAP TIME [ FT / QT ] ))

I was struggling how to join the Frag Tank to DT. So much distance between each. Even with High Flow Pumps, I was worried there would be Die Off in Water Tubes.

FIRST IDEA was to REVERSE the FLOW (Flush Backward) after Water Change.
Didn't like that since I want nothing to Contaminate DT (from Frag Tank)

Then I was PASSING by my OLD 65 Gallon Tank. Was used by Kids for Hamster Habitant. (Hamster Died a while ago).

2019-04-15_NewFragTank-0.jpg

I realized it was SAME DIMENSIONS (LxW) as my 35 Gal Frag Tank.

65 Gal TANK was PERFECT For a FEW REASONS:
-> A Nice Stand
-> Could be 50 Gallon Salt Water Reservoir for Water changes (no space take up....as a Stand).

SO I Cleaned it, tested for Leaks, and then THINGS CAME TOGETHER.

2019-04-15_NewFrag-Tank4b.jpg

I removed the FRAG TANK (and put my QT's there)...Nice and roomy. Still have my T5 Bulb there (May move to FT area Later)

2019-04-15_NewFragTank3.jpg

Before SEALING THE 65, I ran a Line for Water Extraction. And Realized I could use the ELBOW/Overflow as a Way of FILLING the Salt Water Reservoir.

2019-04-15_New-FragTank-4.jpg

NOT FINISHED ( Since I have to build the WATER CHANGER Controller)
But this it's up and running, with my OLD DIY Auto Top up.

(NOTE: There is a Thick Glass Plane between the Tanks. Something I ordered with my 110G as a Bottom plate, but never used it).
Came in handy as a table top to not allow FT spills to contaminate the New Salt Water.

2019-04-15-NewFragTank1-IMG_1179.jpg

It's filled with a 20 gallon Water change (manual) from DT, and 15 Gallon of Fresh Salt mix.

Can't wait to Throw in some Sacrifice Frags to See it this time the (DT->FT) Hook up will be better.
All my Past Frag Tank attempt have been failures.

Must say thank to @tenurepro , he donated some Frag from a Colony he broke.

HERE IS THE BEFORE / AFTER Comparison. ( I also changed and tidied up the Shelving behind. to prepare for the Water Changer)

2019-04-15_NewFragTank-5.jpg

OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOLLOW UP ( on my OLD Branching Cyphastrea)

I went on a Quest back to my friend for my Cyphastreas.

And got a Picture of my OLD Branching Cyphastrea (the one I gave away).

2019-04-16_BranchingCyphastreaBRANCHED.jpg

(In my tank it was like on Top Left)
He said it sat in his tank for a few many months, and then it started Branching.

Of course I didn't just come home with a photo.

6 More Cyphastreas:

- JF Eagle Eyes
- Agent 420
- Copperhead
- Red
- Green
- Might be a Bling Bling

All for much $$less$$ than an Single HIGH END SPS FRAG.

2019-04-16_AllCyphastrea.jpg

I'll post a better Photo of the Complete Collection once they Acclimate and open up.

I might actually TURN MY FRAG TANK into A Cyphastrea Farm.

Encrust some nice shaped rocks or Dead Skeletons like from Close Brain Corals, to pre-make my Garden Pieces before going into DT.

I'm not into HIGH END (Name Brands). I like Quality Colors. and Rock Layout.... And Cyphastrea's are something that I could enjoy (possibly more).

It won't impress anyone (SPS $HIGH$ name brand thing). but most important is to impress oneself.
And have a Great looking, EYE Popping Tank!! (with Less Stress, and Less Losses, and Less WAIT)

Last edited:
OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FRAG TANK ( Aggressive Lighting Trial ) Sacrifice Frags

Let the trial begin....(Still manual Water Change for now)

I had to lower the XR30 G1 (with PIR lenses), to get the SPS Pars I needed.
Seting is 90% Power, All blues 100%, and 10% white. Acclimate Program set to 2 weeks starting at 50%.

2019-04-17_FragTankTrial.jpg

One frag is a Miyagi I crushed when I dropped pump on it, in my bucket. I have duplicates in DT (to compare progress, or destruction)
The other is a Frag is a BRIGHT GREEN ACRO, I had in my Tank but it fell a week ago to bottom of tank, so I dug it up. It's all browned out.

I've always gone on the Safe side, but these frags are expendable to test things out more quickly. (before real frags go in).

Last edited:
OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CYPHASTREA Collection (UPDATE) Got Proper Names ( SLOWLY Opening UP )

They are not fully open yet, so hard to see all their Color/Details.

This white light Photo is nice, but doesn't give justice for what you see under BLUE T5/LED. Much more Color & POP.

2019-04-17_Cyphastrea_Collection-Names.jpg

I actually didn't buy a Green Nuclear Cyphastrea, since I thought it had no contrast, but might get it, since variety is neat.

OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Rakie ,

Remember a Couple of Months ago, I sent you a photo of my Milli, since I was concerned about some weird growth on my Milli?
We were thinking maybe it's a Barnacle or something since it didn't look like Milli Muscle.

This is what happens, WHEN I STOP WATCHING, and Keep HAND OUT OF TANK, by getting distractions going.

2019-04-18_BubbleGum_milliGrowth.jpg

I won't bother checking any other SPS Frags, since I may start doing something bad.

Best to keep distracted with (Kitchen Tank Fix up, Cyphastrea Farming, , and Finishing Frag tank, etc.) ANYTHING EXCEPT Focus on SPS Frags. (I'm too dangerous to them)

OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KITCHEN[LPS] TANK UPDATE (OverHaul : XR30G1 /T5 Hybrid Upgrade) : For the SAKE of SPS TANK Residents

I am about to start Dosing the LPS TANK since ALK has dropped enough after Overdose. P is dropping with a tiny bit of GFO. (CORALS are all recovering)

My T5's are also about a year old, so rather then replace them, I'm adding TWO (OLD XR30 G1) on Either Side of Kessil 360We.
T5's will continue as FILLERS and shimmer reducers.

I have enough Shimmer from my Kessil so don't want a TON more with the XR30 LED Pucks.

This Acrylic Frosting technique was taught to me by an Acrylic SHOP PRO.

IF YOU TAKE A PIECE OF ANY CLEAR ACRYLIC, you can Smoothly FROST (One OR Both sides)
You just take a semi-rough cloth, and use Acrylic Bonding Solvent (which melts/softens acrylic to weld pieces together)
If you Rub the resin on. Leave for a bit, and then rub off, it will frost the Acrylic.
Rinse and it hardens frosted.

So that's what I'm using as XR30 Diffusers. DOUBLE SIDED FROSTING.

2019-04-19_RadionG1-Diffuser_AcrylicWeldingSolvent.jpg

I tested these diffuser, and they are so good (shiner reducers). I'll be making a similar diffuser for my kessil too.

I can put spacers between XR30 and Acrylic Plate to let the LED Light Spread out before it difuses. Mixing colors more.
For now, I'm not doing any spacers yet.

I installed these into the TANK and started a 6 week Aclimation. Top Intensity 15%

Last edited:
OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FRAG TANK (UPDATE) Re-use of 25 Year old OAK Skirt (Collecting Dust under Stairs)

Picture explains it all. Was going to Wrap 65 Salt Water Resevoir with Black Foam Underpad.

FOUND something better. The Matching Skirt for the 65 Gal Tank. (NOT re-using old Rusty Stand)

2019-04-19_FragTank-Skirt-1.jpg

Just 3 sides on the New SETUP. One Side Black Foam.

2019-04-19_FragTank-Skirt-2.jpg

Next is to finished the Auto Water Changer.

Here is a preliminary Rough Idea. Experimenting with different Cases (just what I have)

2019-04-19_TankMateMegaProto.jpg

OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHY NOT 4 Stage (Water Changer)

I've been thinking. Before the AUTO Water Changer, I was doing Water Changes from SPS tank to LPS Tank (since the water for LPS Tank is Way Worse)

So considering the Frag Tank's Water will still be better, Why Waste it.

I have an extra Kamoer Irrigation Pump (which is suppose to be for Miracle Grow for Deck Flower)

I CAN DO THIS.
2019-04-19_WaterChangerFlow-4Stage-2.jpg

Ultra Eco Friend (Water Re-use [3x] ). Should work. Some people never change the water.
I still will have dosers for ESV two Part in main DT's. (To handle any Element offsets)

The LPS Tank is already improving with the Large Water Change, the GFO, and even now improving with the XR30 Fillers.

For reference this is an FTS showing the POST ALK SPIKE Damage (X)

2019-04-19_KitchenTankRecoveringDamage.jpg

So now I need to find a better Case for the WATER CHANGE CONTROLLER (4 Heads instead of 3)

2019-04-19_WaterChange4Stage-Cases.jpg

Always something lying around to make a case. (Still looking..Have scrap raw wood too for DIY case)

Last edited:
OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW FISH (Rainford Goby) WHERE IS HE!!! (After *SUPER* Sealing him into QT/Frag Tank)

I certainly hope my FISH LOSS Curse hasn't come back (actually it hasn't gone away)...

I was at LFS and found in very inexpensive Rainford Goby. Scooped him up since he is quite nice.

47607669952_e8afaac5eb_z.jpg

So INSTEAD of 10GAL QT's I decided to go with 35 Gallon FRAG TANK.

Fish have escaped from it, so I Sealed it with GLASS LIDS and SIDE SEALS.

PROBLEM wasthe LIDS started CONDENSATING ((( SO I *DIY* Fixed the problem ))

47607669622_21d69199cf_b.jpg

It was kind of luck on the Vent FAN, since I was ripping out the DVD player for my Daughter's LAP upgrade. (And there it was staring at me)

** TINY, LOW POWER, Cheap (And WORKS LIKE A CHARM) **

Small Problem is I haven't seen the GOBY at all (only 1 day). Hardly any hiding places in FT. Not on Floor.
Worried, but these guy can find the smallest nook and cranny.
HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
** IMPOSSIBLE ** The "Rainford Goby ** IS NOT IN FRAG/QT TANK **

I came home from the Easter Family Dinner, and still no sign of Goby.

I did EVERYTHING except Drain Tank. NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

Again, I looked on floor. NOTHING!

There were guards on all the pumps. Side covers on all tank sides.

There in only one very narrow wedge spot between two BLACK Acrylic Sheets (that have warped). Possible he is in there.

Weird!!

OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEON Goby ( Cleaning Yellow Tang ) Neat!!

Today I noticed the Neon Goby swimming around the Tank more.

Then I noticed the Yellow Tang constantly going to the Neon Goby's Cave and Parking.

This is why.....
2019-04-24_NeonGoby-YellowTang.jpg

I've never seen this before. The Neon Takes short Rides which is Really Cool.
I Love Fish Social Interaction, especially when it's Positive!!

OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! ( No Rainford Goby ANYWHERE ) FRAG QT TANK ( Sealed like a VAULT )

I will tear down the Frag Tank before I get the Water Changer Started. ( To look for a Fish Skelton (inside) and (under/around). GOBY HAS TO BE SOMEWHERE!

However in the Meantime, for Future Fish, this Tank won't be NO MORE Sloppy Net Top/Side Panel WORK ANYMORE.

LIKE IN THE PAST!!
2019-04-25_FragTankCover-0.jpg

All made from Scrap Material.

I re-did those Glass TOP Panels with Firm Screening, Cut to Accuracy (Form Fitting with Tank Bottom)

Two Center Pillars for Support. End Panels to keep Glass Planes in place.
Vented all around for no Condensation....With a Vent Slot for the Micro Computer Fan.
2019-04-25_FragTankCover-1.jpg

Cryano Glued for Firmness, but Layer of Silicone for Flex. (Molded into Edging)
Ported on Back for Cords, and Power Vent.

WELCOME TO "FK" Fort Knox .....
2019-04-25_FragTankCover-2.jpg

2019-04-25_FragTankCover-3.jpg

2019-04-25_FragTankCover-4.jpg

Now I'm going to get a SCHOOL of WRASSEs and Gobies and QT them :) (Let them Jump like Ping Pong Balls, till their Heads hurt)

ACTUALLY.....

I got a fish (Red Colored Fish was on my Wish List...SPLASH of BLUE is *BONUS*), but this QT Tank Wasn't Ready, so @tenurepro is QTing him for me.

2019-04-25_BlueThroatWrasse.jpg

Specifically "[Cirrhilabrus cyanogularis] Blue Throated Fairy Wrasse"

https://reefbuilders.com/2018/05/30/cirrhilabrus-cyanogularis-blue-throated-fairy-wrasse/

I actually got a bit worried it was this BLUETHROAT WRASSE (Bit tooooo BIG for my Tank)
2019-04-25_BlueThroatWrasseReferencePhoto.jpg

http://fishesofaustralia.net.au/home/species/257

Last edited:
OP
OP
WallyB

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BAD NEWS, GOOD News coming up.

THE BAD:
The Blue Throat Wrasse didn't make it. @tenurepro was doing QT for me, it dwindled away.
The Curse continues. I give up on new fish for a while.

THE GOOD:
But I have almost finished the NEW Controller, so will be hooking up all 3 Systems together soon.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back